Hey guys, is it in anyway inappropriate for a 19 year old female to crush on a 28 year old man?

I finish school and is currently working right now. The guy in question he somewhat likes me back but is a bit hesitant on age. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with as my father had a full 11 years on my mother. Is it inappropriate to want this person as a significant other?

110

Most Helpful Guys

• You're both adults, my parents are eight years apart so I don't see any reason why it should be deemed "inappropriate". I personally wouldn't date someone that much older than myself however if that is something you desire then I would say go for it!

• Well, my girl is 26, so... I think you're fine. Whatever works for both of you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I been friends with a 40 year old man for over 14 months and I am 23.

Not big of an age difference. You're both adults.