Inviting a guy over?

So I’ve been talking to this guy for like 2-3 months every single day. We’re close but haven’t met yet. But we’re “together”. He’s like also my best friend. So he’s been trying to meet me but I’m super introverted and shy and don’t like being places where lots of people are. I’ve been making excuses to meet. But like we’ve been waiting so long to see each other and it’s getting frustrating for him ! and with our working schedule I get off late at night. But I just wanna see him I don’t care anymore. This weekend I want him to come over. Just to spend time and watch movies, eat food, and maybe cuddle. (He agrees) I’m a virgin and he been knew that and understands that we’re not doing anything or hooking up obviously. Just spend time ! So does this sound fine? He’s been known where I live and stuff and I trust him. So should I invite him over this weekend?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see why you should be worried about so long as you both have made it clear what you want or intend to do. If you want to see him and trust him go for it!

1|0
    0|0
  • every day for 2-3 months and you have yet to meet?
    it ain't gonna happen.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why wouldn’t it happen?

• 60-90 invites and no meeting?
      recommend a course on probability and statistics.

• I always made excuses not to I meet because I’m shy. He was always willing to meet. So now I’m finally agreeing and not making excuses anymore so yeah we’re meeting

What Girls Said 1

• As long as you feel comfortable I don’t see anything wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes