Which ethnicity would you date? Rank them from which you would date to the ones you would least likely date?

These pictures aren’t all the best and I know I didn’t include many races, sorry about that. Anyways, I personally don’t mind any race whatsoever, but Asians are my preference if I HAD to choose. So rank them :)
  • which ethnicity would you date? Rank them from which you would date to the ones you would least likely date?White/Caucasian
  • which ethnicity would you date? Rank them from which you would date to the ones you would least likely date?Asians/half Asians
  • which ethnicity would you date? Rank them from which you would date to the ones you would least likely date?Latinas/Mexican
    Vote C
I am part Asian by the way if anyone was wondering lol

415

Most Helpful Guys

• Asian first, as I'm more attracted to them out for the other options, though it does depend on the individual, like with all races.

I don't think I've ever met a Latina/Mexican girl, so it's hard to say what they look like, so I'd say white second and then Latina/Mexican third.

• White, Latina, Asian, Black

I'm usually not attracted to Asians but there are some exceptions.. And when there are I think they're cute.
    I've never been attracted to a black girl.

• So you won't date middle Eastern and indian girl i actually read your opinion on a answer that Turkish girls are very attractive so i am surprised

• @ap234 We Turks are not middle easterner. Mid easterners are arab and persians. We dont have any relative with them. We are ural altaic people from central asia. We are not mid easterner we came mid east later , calling turks as mid easterner is like calling white south Africans black.

• We are mongoloid yellow race

Most Helpful Girl

• Asian men & women are the most beautiful people in the world. Asian women's clothing is absolutely gorgeous, all of it! So pretty.
    I wonder whether I can get an Asian boyfriend who would buy me a full Asian outfit! 😀