Which ethnicity would you date? Rank them from which you would date to the ones you would least likely date?

These pictures aren’t all the best and I know I didn’t include many races, sorry about that. Anyways, I personally don’t mind any race whatsoever, but Asians are my preference if I HAD to choose. So rank them :)
  • which ethnicity would you date? Rank them from which you would date to the ones you would least likely date?White/Caucasian
    Vote A
  • which ethnicity would you date? Rank them from which you would date to the ones you would least likely date?Asians/half Asians
    Vote B
  • which ethnicity would you date? Rank them from which you would date to the ones you would least likely date?Latinas/Mexican
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I am part Asian by the way if anyone was wondering lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Asian first, as I'm more attracted to them out for the other options, though it does depend on the individual, like with all races.

I don't think I've ever met a Latina/Mexican girl, so it's hard to say what they look like, so I'd say white second and then Latina/Mexican third.

1|0
    0|0
  • White, Latina, Asian, Black

I'm usually not attracted to Asians but there are some exceptions.. And when there are I think they're cute.
    I've never been attracted to a black girl.

1|0
    0|0
    • So you won't date middle Eastern and indian girl i actually read your opinion on a answer that Turkish girls are very attractive so i am surprised

• Show All
    • @ap234 We Turks are not middle easterner. Mid easterners are arab and persians. We dont have any relative with them. We are ural altaic people from central asia. We are not mid easterner we came mid east later , calling turks as mid easterner is like calling white south Africans black.

• We are mongoloid yellow race

Most Helpful Girl

• Asian men & women are the most beautiful people in the world. Asian women's clothing is absolutely gorgeous, all of it! So pretty.
    I wonder whether I can get an Asian boyfriend who would buy me a full Asian outfit! 😀

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Sorry, but I like girls of my own race. It's not a racist thing, I honestly don't know what it is. I just know I strongly prefer and am much more likely to be attracted to a white girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. White, Finnish specifically.
    The rest, I'm not interested in.

1|0
    1|0
  • I've put these in order of who I'd most likely date, to least likely. Number one is my most likely, number three is my least likely.
    1. White/caucasian
    2. Latinas/Mexicans
    3. Asians/half Asians

0|0
    0|0
  • How come you left out black, middle eastern and islanders :o

2|0
    1|0
  • I only date with turks. I want my race to stay pure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Caucasian, then latinas, then Asians (my general preference)

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything but black. Just don't find them attractive in the least.

(I'm black myself)

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality comes before these for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of the above.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol how come

• First of all I don't date.
      Second of all I find that treating ethnicities as though they are a commodity to be disturbing in addition to placing them in a specified rank in a hierarchy in which they are judged based on attractiveness. It feels a tad racist or.
      Third of all, I think racism is wrong. I am not saying however that finding one ethnic group more attractive than another is inherently racist.

Forth of all, I gravitate more towards a persons character and personality. A persons ethnicity is somewhat negligible.

• Fair enough. That’s good that you think that way

• !. Asian
    2. Latin
    3. White

1|0
    1|0
  • All 3. Latinas are best

0|0
    0|0
  • out of these
    white, Asian, latina
    irl
    black/white equally, Asian, native American, latina, middle eastern, indian

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• I would date all of the above lol.
    But probably Id get along better with latina/mexican as some of my family is. I guess I know what they like 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve literally only been attracted to Asian girls lately, so I guess I would date Asian the first. Honestly, I don’t care about ethnicity and I wouldn’t date or not date someone because of their ethnicity.

1|0
    1|0
  • White guys and white girls faces be making damn fine seats. ;)

0|0
    1|1
  • andddd what about black?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes