How can I have good time at movies with guy I like?

Me and guy Ik for 2 years are going to movies, with time we have gotten very close and deep connection. We are going to movies and I want to impress him and wear nice dress. I want to kiss at movies but Iโ€™m nervous we have made out a lot before but not in public. I donโ€™t wanna be awkward. I want to take photoblooth pics with him but Iโ€™m nervous what heโ€™ll say.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If he is going out with you to the movies, I can guarantee you that if you kiss him, he won't shy away from it. If you really, really, really want to make him happy, mid-way through the movie, surprise him by putting your hands in his pant pockets slowly and rubbing his cock. Bring a blanket pretending that it's cold. Have fun and be brave in trying to play with his cock. Choose the back row.. make up an excuse saying you like the view better from the back.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel like bad dirty girl ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I want to at least makeout in the back ๐Ÿ˜

• I don't know how to go about it

• Do you know if he likes you back in the same way?

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do u ask

• Show All
    • People intentionally or not tend to look for someone who balances them out. You said he was "shy with feeling". You being aggressive helps him in so many ways. It helps him come out of his comfort zone most importantly. Any I making any sense? Sorry I'm concise and to the point.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes