Anyone have s good reason a guy shouldn't be vulnerable with a girl in the first date and just be honest?

I mean, assuming neither party is mentally unstable, why not skip over tepid subjects that don't matter. Like watching a movie together that you're didn't both really want to see, and sitting down and saying, "This is where I am, this is what I want, please share how you receive that and I'll promise not to judge your reaction, just listen and learn." Other than social stigma about moving too fast, is there something intently wrong with honesty if you can handle truth?

02