I’m 19 and never been in a relationship?

Is it naive of me or foolish to wait until I meet the right person? I’ve had plenty of chances with many people but yet something always stops me from going any further? (I’m talking about being in a relationship) I don't know if I’m scared to risk it and lose everything to someone whose not going to really love me and much I as love them or because it really just isn’t the “right” moment? what’s your input on this / have you been in a situation like this? Or currently feeling like this? is it normal? Should I just open up to more people? Or should I just follow my instincts and wait until the right person comes along? If so, how would I know it’s the “right”person?

110

Most Helpful Guys

• the person you are yet to meet and be happy with is still out there, you may not have met him yet or even near as yet but keep your heart and mind open but be aware of the idiots and those who are there for the wrong intentions

• In this culture, there is no right person, only the wrong person clouded by lust, hormones, fantasy, and assumptions. The reason is due to the low levels of the collective consciousness and ego.

It's possible that your innerself, the place where intuition flows senses this on some level. Most girls your age, and most people in general are not prepared to put the necessary work in to raise their own vibration and to work towards living beyond the ego. Some think it's impossible.

if I were to ask you 'can you stop thinking?' 'can you have a mind without any thoughts?' what is the first answer that comes to mind?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're doing the right thing, the only downside is the lack of awareness could have you wind up with the wrong person ultimately, I'd say don't rush and trust your guts, they are never wrong.