Is looking someone you are going out with intensely and deeply in the eyes while holding them in your arms a clear sign of love?

I read on a scientific book about non verbal language that staring at someone’s eyes intensely and deeply for a prolonged time is a sign of love.

Is it so in your experience? I’m not talking about infatuation or attraction, but about REAL LOVE.

Have you ever noticed that if you are truly in love with someone the way you interlock your gaze is “more intense”and more prolonged?
  • Yes it definitely is
  • It could also only mean sexual attraction
  • Nah
    Vote C

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol the things you women come up with these days no wonder so many get played this is crazy

• I read it on a scientific book wrote by a ma

• Much agreed here. Even if there is a genuine sign there when done naturally, someone who catches onto that will do it forcefully. I don't put much stock into signs of interest, and I really think life is easier (and less misleading) when you don't.

• Vary true friend so much more

Most Helpful Girl

• No not at all! I had a guy I had crazy sexual chemistry with & we would just lie in bed holding each other & gazing into each other’s eyes. But he later told me he wasn’t in love with me.

• Same experience I had