What do girls think about body hair?

Should all men shave their body hair or does it look girly.
I mean not so hairy people just normal manly hair on arms and legs and chest? I never knew someone in real life that shave this it seems gay to me lol, I think shaven only looks good on body builders and this...
  • Shave
    Vote A
  • Hair
    Vote B
  • Doesn't matter
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• “Gay?” We are living in 2018 so you can quit with that shit.
    You don’t need to shave, but if you are hairy as fuck, trimming isn’t going to magically transform you into a drag queen. Guys and their paranoia with possibly being percieved as “gay” 🙄

1|0
    0|0
    • Hey sorry I was kidding, yes I agree if someone is so hairy he should shave, I meant normal body hair not caveman lol

• Normal body hair is fine. You don’t need to shave.

• And why every time I say something people say "we're in 2018"? How is this related?

Most Helpful Guy

• FUCK SHAVING
    Hairy face, hairy chest, hairy shoulders, even hairy ass. Just find the kinda of women who dig the hairiness and there is plenty of them out there and never forget! FUCK SHAVING

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Doesn't matter

0|1
    0|0
  • Shave

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think it depends on the individual, but I'd say shave, as I really don't like body hair.

Hairless just looks better, I think, especially if a person is muscular and/or vascular, as it can make you look even bigger.

Not every gay guy is feminine either, so it's not a 'gay thing' and I agree with you in the bodybuilding thing, it looks better and brings out muscle definition.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean shaving legs for example seems so feminine... they look like female legs

• Not necessarily, maybe if guy is skinny, but if he's muscular, then he'll look even bigger, which probably isn't feminine. I still it'd look better hairless TBH, as I just don't really like body hair.

• Ye that seems gay

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes