Dating over 40... what am I to do?

Since I'm 41 and single again after my recent break up... I have been out of the loop many years...
Any advise for trying to start dating again when your over 40? I'm fucking clueless...

38

Most Helpful Girl

• There are plenty of single mothers out there who are likely in the same boat as you. I guess you just have to go out on dates and play it by ear. I’d say to have fun. Make your dates really fun.

• It's a whole different ballgame with a whole different set of rules than it is in your "Roaring Twenties".

Most Helpful Guy

• You have escaped the hell!!! RUN!! Don't jump back into the nightmare of the dating world!!!
    That's a joke, please don't take it seriously.
    But really, I'd recommend the book "The Way of the Superior Man".

• A MGTOW joke... funny

• It was just a joke, I don't feel that way.
      But I'm serious about the book. It helps guide men who want to find their way navigating the balance of dating / relationships, work, self, confidence, women, all of it. It's truly a really good book, and it's pretty cheap on Amazon.