How would you like to meet someone?

Yeah, everyone has a dream about this. Well, How would you like to meet someone?

15

Most Helpful Girls

• I always wanted to meet someone in a"meet-cute" but now that I'm older I'm pretty sure the chances of that happening in today's world are few and far between.

• Meet-cute. What is this?

• It's like on TV/movies where a girl "runs into" a guy on the street or her car breaks down and he helps her or they meet in a coffee shop and exchange witty banter. Something like that.

• Well you absolutely can love him.

• 😂🤔🤔 I never really gave this much thought luls. until now... Probably a grocery store. *looks in basket* that bitch is gonna need some lime. 3 mins later post up in the produce section with all the limes
    1. acquire limes and drops limes
    2 start picking them up, but keep dropping them.
    3 keep doing this until I have their attention ( might take several mins)
    4 the clumsier I look the better (act sheepish)
    5. LOOK DEEPLY into their eyes (STARE INTO THEIR SOUL ) " sorry, I am bad at pick up limes"
    6 MARRY THEM