How would you like to meet someone?

Yeah, everyone has a dream about this. Well, How would you like to meet someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I always wanted to meet someone in a"meet-cute" but now that I'm older I'm pretty sure the chances of that happening in today's world are few and far between.

1|1
    0|0
    • Meet-cute. What is this?

• It's like on TV/movies where a girl "runs into" a guy on the street or her car breaks down and he helps her or they meet in a coffee shop and exchange witty banter. Something like that.

• Well you absolutely can love him.

• 😂🤔🤔 I never really gave this much thought luls. until now... Probably a grocery store. *looks in basket* that bitch is gonna need some lime. 3 mins later post up in the produce section with all the limes
    1. acquire limes and drops limes
    2 start picking them up, but keep dropping them.
    3 keep doing this until I have their attention ( might take several mins)
    4 the clumsier I look the better (act sheepish)
    5. LOOK DEEPLY into their eyes (STARE INTO THEIR SOUL ) " sorry, I am bad at pick up limes"
    6 MARRY THEM

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• School, work or at a coffee shop
    any place that I'd regularly go to
    I have been approached by random strangers before as long as they don't give off a creepy vibe to them, we chat it up for awhile till I have to go.

0|1
    0|0
  • The library. We have this amazing library in our city that’s huge and ornate and connected to four museums. I stay down there for hours just looking around. It would be super nerdy meeting someone in the theology stacks or science museum.

0|1
    0|0
  • In university or maybe since I’m in my last year that might not work out lol and maybe work too. Tbh it’s not something I think of.

0|1
    0|0
    • On the street?

• No tbh I’ve been approached by a lot of perverts and creeps on the street and it makes me so uncomfortable so I kind of ignore all the possibilities of meeting a potential someone on the street since I don’t know his intentions and it just makes me uncomfortable

• Honestly, the best way for me to meet someone is if I just meet them regularly and the conversation is flowing and I can feel that this person is everything I want... then from there we talk and slowly build up

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow nice for example, while if you are walking on the street, someone comes to you.. And he wants talk to you. And chat is so nice. Can you love him?

• Ya for sure! Honestly the connection is what’s important otherwise I’d there looks are nice after awhile I get bored because I don’t feel comfortable

• Wow nice what kind of topics do you like?

• In GaG, or somewhere where its not my town, they suck!! He he he... lol!

0|1
    0|0
  • Anyway just not something extreme... maybe like meeting at a concert

0|1
    0|0
  • Anywhere decent I don’t have a preference for the places

0|1
    0|0
  • In a workspace such as school/work where I know I’ll see them regularly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly just physically in person. None of the internet crap.

1|1
    0|0
  • meeting at a concert probably.

0|1
    0|0
  • On the moon

1|1
    0|0
  • Amusement park with variety of rides for adults

0|1
    0|0
  • Disney lmao