On dating websites but not single?

My friend still goes on dating websites to see if he has any connections on them... Is it right to do so when he is in a full time relationship with his girlfriend?

He seems more curious then interested in dating them... What are your opinions on this?

68

Most Helpful Girl

• he is wrong. Imagine if his girlfriend was your sister or your daughter, and her boyfriend was on dating sites, how would you feel? Imagine if your dad goes on dating sites, how will you feel? Treat girls the way you want your daughter, sister, mother and wife to be treated. Every girl is someone's daughter, sister, someone's future wife and future mother. The fact she is a woman and a human being is enough to say that it is wrong to play with someone's feelings and life.

You should tell him off, and he chooses to date a woman, if he talks with another woman, and tell his girlfriend instead of keeping her in the darkness.

There is a saying, "if you see evil try to stop it with your hands, if not stop it with your tongue, if not then consider it evil in your heart."

• Yar im failed to find girlfriend at islamabad a long time. your fotune you have girlfriend

Most Helpful Guy

• That's kinda shitty for him to do. He's either using the site to cheat, or he's leading these women on. And guys who go on there genuinely looking for love, have to break through the walls women have put up and try to heal the damage caused by guys like him.

• He just looks at there pictures but doesn't message them... He just wants to comment on there appearance without acting on it

• everything starts from small, hoggy, stop justifying his actions.

• I'm with @Shezadi here... but that may just be because I absolutely abhor cheating and cheaters.