On dating websites but not single?

My friend still goes on dating websites to see if he has any connections on them... Is it right to do so when he is in a full time relationship with his girlfriend?

He seems more curious then interested in dating them... What are your opinions on this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• he is wrong. Imagine if his girlfriend was your sister or your daughter, and her boyfriend was on dating sites, how would you feel? Imagine if your dad goes on dating sites, how will you feel? Treat girls the way you want your daughter, sister, mother and wife to be treated. Every girl is someone's daughter, sister, someone's future wife and future mother. The fact she is a woman and a human being is enough to say that it is wrong to play with someone's feelings and life.

You should tell him off, and he chooses to date a woman, if he talks with another woman, and tell his girlfriend instead of keeping her in the darkness.

There is a saying, "if you see evil try to stop it with your hands, if not stop it with your tongue, if not then consider it evil in your heart."

0|0
    0|0
    • Yar im failed to find girlfriend at islamabad a long time. your fotune you have girlfriend

Most Helpful Guy

• That's kinda shitty for him to do. He's either using the site to cheat, or he's leading these women on. And guys who go on there genuinely looking for love, have to break through the walls women have put up and try to heal the damage caused by guys like him.

1|0
    0|0
    • He just looks at there pictures but doesn't message them... He just wants to comment on there appearance without acting on it

• everything starts from small, hoggy, stop justifying his actions.

• I'm with @Shezadi here... but that may just be because I absolutely abhor cheating and cheaters.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Nope that's wrong, it's basically like this, he's in a relationship but is still taking and flirting to other girls trying to date them. There's no being curious, there's no seeing if they have a connection. Would you be happy if your girlfriend even though dating you still went and talked to guys on dating websites?

0|0
    0|0
  • He shall die

2|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think that’s right at all. If I caught my boyfriend doing that I’d consider it cheating.

2|0
    0|0
    • Have you ever told your boyfriend what's considered cheating for you and asked about his definition?

• Show All
    • Then it is totally off limits for you two. However, not everyone has same definitions

• I never said anyone had the same definitions. I said I would consider it cheating, speaking for myself only.

• Not okay

1|0
    0|0
  • Its none of your business honestly.. Why are you concerned about that? You want to date his gf?

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• It's wrong on two counts- he shouldn't be doing that when he isn't single and he shouldn't be leading these women on and deceiving them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s good that he wants to know if women still have an interest in him but it’s not good that he’s doing it while in a relationship.
    He should probably change his status on the site when he is in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes cause his girlfriend is degenerate as fuck and probably cheating on him now with black dudes. This is the current year

0|0
    0|0
  • He's stoopid

1|0
    0|0
  • He should stay off and commit to her

0|0
    0|0
  • I do that, its nice to feel wanted I guess

0|0
    2|0
  • nice, his busniess not yours