Are better looking people more often (almost always) taken or have people wanting to date them?

From what I’ve witnessed, attractive people are always taken. And if there not, they’re going to be very soon. People that are not pursued often, does that deem them as not being attractive?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I agree with 3/4ths of of the argument, but I dont believe that just coz your not being pursued often, it instinctively means your not attractive.
    like its not a two sided coin (like right or wrong), you could just not have peaked, or dating isn't a top priority.

0|0
    0|0
  • The problem here is we can't answer your question because you inadvertently asked two separate questions here with conflicting answers-- which are we supposed to answer? The title? or the "People that are not pursued often, does that deem them as not being attractive?" Can't vote.

1|0
    0|0
    • THE MAIN HIGHLIGHTED QUESTION

Most Helpful Girls

• In a way, yes. Attractive people are noticed more because of their looks, so there's a better chance that others want to date them. But the factor of personality comes to play before the commitment, so that matters too. If the said good looking person has a horrible personality, no one is going to want to date them long term.

And usually people who are not pursued as often are either more difficult to approach due to their personality or don't go with the traditional definition of attractive. It doesn't mean they are unattractive to all people, but it means a smaller amount of people are attracted to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • listen to a jackson browne song "somebody's baby". it says it all. i would agree in high school, where everything is everyone's business, good looking people are already taken, but in the real world i don't think this is the case. in fact many people assume they are taken or they are cocky or they are jerks, when they are just cool people, albeit free hot, looking for love, and then no one really approaches them because they have made assumptions

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• I would say that this is true to a large extent.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look, at face value. I would want to date a better looking woman. But if her personality was bad or not matching mine, she won't see me around again. In other words, looks are just a quick way to increase that attraction meter, while personality completes it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both yes and no.
    To many reasons people are in relationships that's not love.

To many assume someone are taken when they aren't.

To many are afraid of going for those they see as better looking.

Many of those society see as the better looking ones are usually have the higest rate of those with a lot of severe mental issues and aren't a partner you should try to have (not talking about those with aspergers/ADHD/ADD that have their shit together).

0|0
    0|0
  • key word almost always taken, so yes it true, only good looking people who not taken is because they trying find genuine or need time because hurt or they players & want be single

0|0
    0|0
  • You asked 3 question and there is a "Yes and No Poll" heh.

I don't think that better looking people are more often taken, but more people wanting to date them thats for sure, but than again it's subjective.

People who don't get pursued often may seem like they are taken or they are hard to get in contact in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d say it doesn’t mean that they aren’t attractive cause well I not pursued like ever but I am fairly attractive I just think it depends on what someone wants

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always taken but they to tend to be in higher demand than unattractive people while they are single.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually, but not always. I'm known some stunners who hadn't dated for months or even years because no one asked, perhaps assuming as your question does that they were already spoken for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure you're going to go after the better looking one, but a lot of them know that they are and are more demanding. Mid-range is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, cause they always have opinions and if you break up you automatically want a relationship again. And who wouldn't constantly date if they had endless options?

0|0
    0|0
  • think in some cases yes but not entirely the case for the majority

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a cons against good looking people is that sometimes the seem unreachable so I guess not if that answers your question.

0|0
    0|0
  • At a guess I would say 9 out of 10 attractive people are taken.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but it's harder for them to find a real relationship that will last.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • yepyep

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that's basically true.

0|0
    0|0
  • l am still waiting and l am nice looking

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm good looking. I'm not taken

0|0
    0|1
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• Not everyone that wants to be with an attractive reason are with them for a genuine reason. Some people are in relationships just for sex or because they want to have that person in order to show off to others that they were able to accomplish that getting that person.

Someone wanting to date you should not be flattering but what are there motives. Looks fade and if someone is yearning to date someone just because of their looks that’s going to fade and there are attractive people everywhere.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've learnt from experience being someone who is not popular at all or that pretty that sometimes if you think someone is attractive you just have to bite the bullet and talk to them and just see where it leads you have nothing to lose. If it doesn't work out oh well you tried and then you'll be more confident next time, if it does work out great, good an ya, well done

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, better looking people are mostly, if not always taken unless they voluntarily choose to stay single.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honey someone always wants you. I have 3 guys pursuing me and I’m definitely a solid 5.

of course good looking people have more options, BUT we all have someone who likes us even if we aren’t interested in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol does that mean I'm ugly? Cause I haven't dated or been pursued as far as I know 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • their attractiveness gives them choices even after they get out of a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part, yes, thats what I've experienced

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeahh