Are better looking people more often (almost always) taken or have people wanting to date them?

From what I’ve witnessed, attractive people are always taken. And if there not, they’re going to be very soon. People that are not pursued often, does that deem them as not being attractive?
  • Yes
  • No

1224

Most Helpful Guys

• I agree with 3/4ths of of the argument, but I dont believe that just coz your not being pursued often, it instinctively means your not attractive.
    like its not a two sided coin (like right or wrong), you could just not have peaked, or dating isn't a top priority.

• The problem here is we can't answer your question because you inadvertently asked two separate questions here with conflicting answers-- which are we supposed to answer? The title? or the "People that are not pursued often, does that deem them as not being attractive?" Can't vote.

• THE MAIN HIGHLIGHTED QUESTION

Most Helpful Girls

• In a way, yes. Attractive people are noticed more because of their looks, so there's a better chance that others want to date them. But the factor of personality comes to play before the commitment, so that matters too. If the said good looking person has a horrible personality, no one is going to want to date them long term.

And usually people who are not pursued as often are either more difficult to approach due to their personality or don't go with the traditional definition of attractive. It doesn't mean they are unattractive to all people, but it means a smaller amount of people are attracted to them.

• listen to a jackson browne song "somebody's baby". it says it all. i would agree in high school, where everything is everyone's business, good looking people are already taken, but in the real world i don't think this is the case. in fact many people assume they are taken or they are cocky or they are jerks, when they are just cool people, albeit free hot, looking for love, and then no one really approaches them because they have made assumptions