Do people go on blind dates anymore?

This really attractive couple said they met on a blind date. I call bullshit. I bet they really met online and “blind date” is a lie they say to make it a more romantic story.

213

Most Helpful Guys

• Last blind date I went on was around 5 years ago. My brother and sister-in-law said a new person was attending their church and built her up to be very pretty physically. We met for lunch and those expectations were not met. We didn't really connect on a personality basis and walking out of the restaurant mutually agreed it was a one time dating experience.

• Considering how many people put up ten year old pictures on their dating profiles, I would still consider that a blind date.

Most Helpful Girl

• basically a om line date is a blind date, you don't know what is there until you actually meet up, and today so many tell lies that it is hard to tell which is which, I have known a few on line dates to work out but mostly they fail, its one thing to tell someone that they are honest but to be honest well,
    I met my husband just before we attended the same wedding party, there we just talked then made a date, on our third date he told me so much about himself that I fell for him there and then and still do,
    I/we were lucky, every first date is a blind date with the exception that you know what they look like but don't know what they are really like, even after years of marriage we still surprises each other with small things like I don't like onions,