Do people go on blind dates anymore?

This really attractive couple said they met on a blind date. I call bullshit. I bet they really met online and “blind date” is a lie they say to make it a more romantic story.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Last blind date I went on was around 5 years ago. My brother and sister-in-law said a new person was attending their church and built her up to be very pretty physically. We met for lunch and those expectations were not met. We didn't really connect on a personality basis and walking out of the restaurant mutually agreed it was a one time dating experience.

1|0
    0|0
  • Considering how many people put up ten year old pictures on their dating profiles, I would still consider that a blind date.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• basically a om line date is a blind date, you don't know what is there until you actually meet up, and today so many tell lies that it is hard to tell which is which, I have known a few on line dates to work out but mostly they fail, its one thing to tell someone that they are honest but to be honest well,
    I met my husband just before we attended the same wedding party, there we just talked then made a date, on our third date he told me so much about himself that I fell for him there and then and still do,
    I/we were lucky, every first date is a blind date with the exception that you know what they look like but don't know what they are really like, even after years of marriage we still surprises each other with small things like I don't like onions,

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• some still do but it's not as common as it once was

1|0
    0|0
  • No never been part of any. I dont know anyone who did it either

1|0
    0|0
    • "This really attractive couple said they met on a blind date. I call bullshit" I actually also just read the content, I was also about to say it only happens in movies.

• I think the term set up on a date would be the modern version of a blind date.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't think so. I'm guessing the blind date is finding someone on the internet these days

1|0
    0|0
  • What is a blind date? You mean an arranged date?

1|0
    0|0
    • yes, where you don’t know who the person is or what they look like

• Nope never... at least i shall know how she looks like and to know her a little 1st

• I would but no one wanted to set me up.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope. They meet online usually

1|0
    0|0
  • you like to go on a blind date lol

1|0
    0|0
  • i wish i had an opportunity like that

1|0
    0|0
    • by the way i think you are right, that couple maybe lying, but that could be possible, you know

• Never been on one but I would

1|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, no

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes