Why are black women so jealous of me?

I've have encountered from every black female.. jealousy and hate... its exhausting. I am mixed with arab and black. And black women always tend to dislike me. One even want to physically hurt me.. why is that?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you are mixed with arab, and probably look a bitter better than them. Guys do that with other black mixed guys as well. As soon as you don`t look like them, or act like them, they tend to show hate and jealous lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it has anything to do with your race. Maybe it's because they don't know you well enough. People are so judgmental, they barely ask for confirmation. Stand up and be confident, girl! You ain't doing anything wrong

0|0
    0|0
    • no i have been friends with them in the end they always so somekind of fight

• Be friends with mixed girls then, or just keep getting beat up or watch them send their brother and his friends to rape you, sorry I had to get a little harsh there.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• you get haters in every culture, some cos you may have features they have always craved or could be down to they desire to be more like you but know they can never be...

just sounds like they are just grumpy shits tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • darkskin women are jealous of white girls, lightskin girls, everyone that is mixed, i can understand why they are jealous tho, most be hard being a darkskin women, ugly and yuck

1|0
    0|0
  • Hang with better black women.
    Geez, it sucks when you generalize. Where are they from?
    I doubt EVERY black woman hates you.

1|0
    0|0
  • haters gonna hate

1|0
    0|0
  • Coz you have best of both worlds.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Go be fiends with other mixed girls and caring about those who don't like you, if they threaten your safety even when you avoid them, then report their asses and walk with a pepper spray.

0|0
    0|0
  • Although you're "mixed" you're still considered black in America so why are you trying to separate yourself?

0|0
    0|0
    • look more arab then black

• Show All
    • Wow, sensing some hostility there, don't beat her ass up now.
      🎼All we are saaaa-ying, is give peace a chance🎼.

• @azzntittiz you giving chants of peace? I always thought of u as the rowdy chick :-P

Recommended myTakes