Why are black women so jealous of me?

I've have encountered from every black female.. jealousy and hate... its exhausting. I am mixed with arab and black. And black women always tend to dislike me. One even want to physically hurt me.. why is that?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you are mixed with arab, and probably look a bitter better than them. Guys do that with other black mixed guys as well. As soon as you don`t look like them, or act like them, they tend to show hate and jealous lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it has anything to do with your race. Maybe it's because they don't know you well enough. People are so judgmental, they barely ask for confirmation. Stand up and be confident, girl! You ain't doing anything wrong

• no i have been friends with them in the end they always so somekind of fight

• Be friends with mixed girls then, or just keep getting beat up or watch them send their brother and his friends to rape you, sorry I had to get a little harsh there.