What is the best dat idea for someone your talking to on Tinder?

I've been chatting with this girl on tinder, but want to take the next step and ask her out. Since im using tinder wheres the best place to take her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Meet for coffee. Talk. Make a determination as to whether you would actually date this person... or not. If so, set a date. If not, then nothing ventured nothing gained. And it doesn't matter who picks up the tab.
    In any case, after an hour you have to leave anyway - you have places to go and things to do - you're a man on your life mission. :)

A real first date? Nothing beats a meal together. Meet for dinner, and a nice walk. Give yourselves opportunity to TALK. And get to know. That's what dating is for.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you, i was just wondering if i should approach a tinder date any different since i just started using the app.

• Show All
    • I can't wait to hear... :)

• It was awesome i took her to a nice little breakfast spot and she loved it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Restaurant! Something like a little diner would be cool. Nothing too fancy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Anywhere you can talk freely is best so no loud bars, nightclubs, no live bands and no cinemas. A restaurant is always a good place to start.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where ever you want.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes