How to get the attention of a person online?

I've tried beein super flirty, send sexy pictures (he complimented my body but didn't ask for more) and tried talking about his interests...

Please suggest some more stuff I could do to gain his attention/interest. Its about a user on this site.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd just be forward honestly. It sounds like you are doing most of the right things so if he's not biting he's either not interested or is about as oblivious as I tend to be and you've got to smack him on the nose with a boob or something for him to clue in.

• I think he spots hints easily, I just dont want to accept that he isn't interested I guess... his abs are too amazing to accept a no 😞

• sure, as soon as I find a guy thats successful, charming, and has a perfect body/face... a bunch of cats sound like a good option right now 😂

• I dunno, cats can be pretty demanding when they want something :P

I think there are a few of those kicking around.