Why do most girls who use dating sites have no personality?

A former guy friend I had is attractive and nice but most girls he talks to give short replies or sound uninteresting.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand what "no personality" means. I've never encountered it. Each person I ever got to know closely was very unique, with their own sets of hopes and ambitions and fears and insecurities, even party people. Those girls might just be a bit terse when it comes to texting.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes I find people a bit dull if they're lopsided in interests, like revolving their entire life around partying, or becoming a housewife, or something of this sort... though that is no less interesting to me than an academic wizard who revolves his/her entire life around World of Warcraft.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not replying in an "interesting" way doesn't mean someone doesn't have personality. What a silly assumption

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know lol I think some of them build in their head like their the most amazing person when in reality they never had to build those people skills. Guys come to them online and in real life and will bring the personality to try to get their attention

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys are pretty visual. When all a girl has to do to get attention is look hella good, what incentive is there to develop your other traits. It's kinda where the bimbo stereotype came from. Girl gets praised for her looks so she never had to learn to be great at banter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most of the girls are trying to appeal to as many people as possible, which generally means having a flat/neutral personality or at least displaying one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they think "i like travel" is a personality trait.

1|1
    0|0
  • most women have no personality anyways

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes