Why do most girls who use dating sites have no personality?

A former guy friend I had is attractive and nice but most girls he talks to give short replies or sound uninteresting.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand what "no personality" means. I've never encountered it. Each person I ever got to know closely was very unique, with their own sets of hopes and ambitions and fears and insecurities, even party people. Those girls might just be a bit terse when it comes to texting.

• Sometimes I find people a bit dull if they're lopsided in interests, like revolving their entire life around partying, or becoming a housewife, or something of this sort... though that is no less interesting to me than an academic wizard who revolves his/her entire life around World of Warcraft.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not replying in an "interesting" way doesn't mean someone doesn't have personality. What a silly assumption