Should I give him another chance?

Met this wondering guy. He’s perfect and head over heels for me. But He goes to school and works and is usually done at 10. So if we want to spend time it’s usually going to be a night. Sometimes weekends too but with my working schedule I work 2-10 and he goes to college and work. So is usually busy but we have time to text and stuff. And when he’s off I work.. we’re busy. he said he doesn’t want me to get tired of that one day and decide to leave him. So he said it may not work. He said he loved me but that we won’t be able to see each other as much. He said did I want to talk about it. I got mad and basically told him we had nothing else to discuss. I also blocked him but regret it.. is there any way to fix this? He actually loves me more than I love him. He’s a great guy.. I don’t want to lose him. Anybody after me, he’d have the same issue so why not just try to make it work right? I don't know what to do...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• First, you Need to apologize to him and then tell him how you feel About him and that you want to make Things work.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes