How do you feel about "dad bods"? Are they attractive?

How do you feel about guys with bodies like the one in the photo? Please vote and let me know why you voted the way you did.How do you feel about
  • They are my preferred choice above all other body types.
  • I think they're hot, but others are hot too.
  • I'm indifferent to them.
    Vote C
  • I think they're unattractive, but not a deal breaker.
    Vote D
  • I think they are disgusting and they are a deal breaker.
    Vote E
Whoops. I just realized this was posted in the Fashion and Beauty section and I meant to put it in Dating.

173

Most Helpful Girls

• For me it's not attractive, but not a deal breaker. The guy have a face, a voice, a way to move, a personality, hobbies... Even if his body is not the hottest for me he can be attractive due to other several reasons.

Most Helpful Guy

• Does anybody realize that dad bods belong to DADs... usually in their mod 30s and later? Why are 16, 18, 20 yr old giving their opinion as if it would be perfectly ok otherwise if that dad hit on them.

By the way, we also don't like women in their 30s who suddenly start looking 10 years older than their male spouses of the same age and how their mom bod shows an ass bigger than the rear end of a cruise ship.