Pls tell me if i'm a side-chick or not?

I've been in a relationship with a person who is interested in girls other than me. I love him and he loves me. But he also loves spending time with other girls. It doesn't make me mad, but i'm afraid if i'm a side-chick for him. Do you guys think i'm a side chick or a main chick?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter what you are - it's a failure. Find a guy that will commit and devote himself to YOU alone. Really. You'll be much more satisfied.
    So, what's YOUR backup plan?

0|0
    0|0
    • That's not true. He can hang out with girls because he is single untill he gets married to me. When he is married to me, then i will have the right not to let him hang with girls. I have no plan so

• It's absolutely true. You'll see. ;)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Does he spend the main part of his time with you? Generally as the main chick you kind of get the shit end of the stick unless you spell your needs out and make sure he's meeting them. Since the side chicks are just for dates/sex you tend to have to deal with all the actual work parts of the relationship so do make sure he still makes time enough for you too :P

0|0
    0|0
  • With that amount of info u could be an alien. pks explain more

0|0
    0|0
  • other girls could be his girlfriend, stop accusing innocent men

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess you'll see in some time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0