Pls tell me if i'm a side-chick or not?

I've been in a relationship with a person who is interested in girls other than me. I love him and he loves me. But he also loves spending time with other girls. It doesn't make me mad, but i'm afraid if i'm a side-chick for him. Do you guys think i'm a side chick or a main chick?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter what you are - it's a failure. Find a guy that will commit and devote himself to YOU alone. Really. You'll be much more satisfied.
    So, what's YOUR backup plan?

• That's not true. He can hang out with girls because he is single untill he gets married to me. When he is married to me, then i will have the right not to let him hang with girls. I have no plan so

• It's absolutely true. You'll see. ;)