Would you date a 31-year old who's never been in a relationship?

I'm a 31-year old woman who have never been in a relationship. I'm starting to date more seriously and I don't know how to bring this up.

Should I bring it up at all?

How would you feel if someone you started dating said this to you, at this age? Deal breaker?

(This next part is just if you're interested in the background, don't need to read it:
My reasons for never being in a relationship are not religious. They are just out of circumstance. Studying/moving cities and countries/- are the main reasons. But also, being shy and introverted has made it difficult for me to show interest. I admit I've had very high standards and I've come to realize they were unrealistic, but I'm changing that now.)

And yes, I'm a virgin.

011

Most Helpful Guys

• You didn't even have to say you are a virgin... i could SMELL it from the moment you said 31 and not in a relationship. i think you should do a back lash... thats the ONLY way you have a possibility of a relationship... well.. a good 97% chance.
    but when i read your explanation... you are a determined and focused woman and apparently you have gotten where you wanna be... so you have to be determined and focus about this...
    Smart people do em at the same time... but you did yours one at a time... thats fine... you can still compensate.
    Sucks that you are a virgin though.
    i would Love to guide you. but first step... ok second step (your first step was meeting me)... second step... just listen. you are 31... you got time.
    i dont care what anyone else here says... back lash... is the only way.

• Thank you, but first: What is a back lash? I mean, in this context?

• it means.. now you have to start to do the stuff you would have done at a younger age, but now, you do it at an older one. thats back lash.

• No, I wouldn't mind. Don't tell a guy you haven't had a relationship until Things start to get serious- and no later than going exclusive.