19 and never kissed a girl should I be ashamed?

I don't know what to say I don't go out much... I'm turning 20 soon and all my friends are on their like 12th girlfriend nd I'm here like wtf. I'm not ugly I know that. But I'm not saying I'm Zac efron either. No clue what to do. Or if I should even do anything. I do feel lonely but I also know love isn't like the movies so having a girlfriend isn't gonna really solve anything except my lack of experience in having a girlfriend. I don't know what else to say really I was just hoping people would let me know their thoughts. Thanks

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol zach efron. That brought me back to high school musical 🤣

Anyways... do nothing but live life. there's nothing to be ashamed of. I know you may feel out of place because the people around you has more experience and that is okay! You'll get your first kiss soon enough

Do you try to talk to girls?

• Haha ya I try I don't ignore girls completely it a just never worked out passed a certain point

• What point? If you don't mind me asking

• Like the point of let's be official

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll find someone eventually just don't force it. I mean of course put yourself on the market but the good relationships aren't forced or settled for tbh they just happen.

• Yea that's what I figured. Never works out with girls online and I don't like the whole online scene. It's hard running into girls my age because I'm in a small town where it's mostly older people that are retired