Should I tell him that I am indian?

I have made a dating profile as a part of social experiment to see what kind of response i would get and this guys is super into me i usually block guys when i talk to them because it is a social experiment honestly i also like him but i don't want to break his heart.
  • Block him and continue with your social experiment
  • Tell him that you are indian and this is a social experiment

19

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, this is what you get when you dabble in social experiments that conceal and/or misrepresent your identity to other people. It always pays to be genuine and honest about yourself with other people because if you do, you assure yourself that you'll find the people and the answers you are looking for, because they apply to YOU, instead of a fake profile.

With that said though, I'd tell him who you are and what the intent of your profile was - as a social experiment. If he likes you, great, but also expect the possibility he may not, and that he could have your account reported and deleted.

No matter what in life, just play it safe and always be YOU. It seems you have an insecurity about who you are and possibly even your own ethnicity, and to that I'd ask why? Be secure with yourself as a person, present yourself honestly to other people and you will not only find what you want in life, but you will create and maintain better friendships and relationships for yourself because you are being true to yourself and attracting people who See you for YOU.

• First of all i look latina so i thought that i should try to see how different i would be treated as a latina all other information are true well i definitely get far more match as a latina anyway i block those guy's but i am feeling bad because this guy really like me and maybe i am insecure about being indian.

• Never be insecure about your ethnicity. If he can't accept you for who you are, then he is not someone you need in your life anyway. Just tell him. It's the only way you'll know. If he doesn't like you, it's his loss. 😉

• Dude if you are truly doing a socal experiment and not just fronting to look "hip" on the internet then just continue uninterupted by emotions.

Most Helpful Girl