In love with bestfriends girlfriend who is also my other bestfriend. Advice?

In love with my bestfriends girlfriend. She is my other best friend too. I will not do anything to steal her from him. I respect what they have. For me, it kills me inside. Every day. I shake a lot because of it. My heart constant pounds. Just a hug from her and everything feels okay again. Even when she goes a few hours not texting me, I start thinking I did something to get her mad. I know this isn't healthy but cutting her out of my life will definitely make it worse. She matches me almost 100% on everything. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. It gets worse everyday. To the point it's getting hard to breathe sometimes and I daze out of reality. Do your worst girls and guys, lay it down to me as hard as you can.

11