In love with bestfriends girlfriend who is also my other bestfriend. Advice?

In love with my bestfriends girlfriend. She is my other best friend too. I will not do anything to steal her from him. I respect what they have. For me, it kills me inside. Every day. I shake a lot because of it. My heart constant pounds. Just a hug from her and everything feels okay again. Even when she goes a few hours not texting me, I start thinking I did something to get her mad. I know this isn't healthy but cutting her out of my life will definitely make it worse. She matches me almost 100% on everything. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. It gets worse everyday. To the point it's getting hard to breathe sometimes and I daze out of reality. Do your worst girls and guys, lay it down to me as hard as you can.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Go out with other friends or find some other friends. See a bit less of her. She is not yours and can never be if she is your best friend's.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah you can love her you just have to have boundaries and try to curb the romantic/sexual thoughts around her if there are any. You guys can be great friends and get along well without it having to take a turn to the sexual. Its your best buddies girlfriend so she's 100% off limits but that doesn't mean you can't like her and spend time with her, just keep your boundaries clear around touching etc.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes