Guys, would you like to date a girl who is still a virgin at 25?

Will you feel pressured while dating her?
As she has not explored her sexuality will that burden you when you both gonna perform cardinal activities together?
And can you maintain your cool even she fails to satisfy you orally?

frankly speaking, can you be patient and understanding with her as she explores herself with you?

020

Most Helpful Guys

• Shouldn't be a major issue. If she was willing to try new things and open to building a long term relationship built on trust, honesty, and communication I don't see much of a difference between a 25 year old virgin and a non-virgin at 25. We all learn things at different paces in life and we all have mentors and teachers show us how to do things. Would be an opportunity to support her in sexual education and exploration as I am sure she would teach me in other aspects of life.

• Yeah I can be cool about it and I think I would find it wicked hot going through the proses together!! My problame would be building building up to the proses.. haha! But I would do it if I loved her!!! And honestly I think I would willingly back away if I didn’t...