Guys, would you like to date a girl who is still a virgin at 25?

Will you feel pressured while dating her?
As she has not explored her sexuality will that burden you when you both gonna perform cardinal activities together?
And can you maintain your cool even she fails to satisfy you orally?

frankly speaking, can you be patient and understanding with her as she explores herself with you?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Shouldn't be a major issue. If she was willing to try new things and open to building a long term relationship built on trust, honesty, and communication I don't see much of a difference between a 25 year old virgin and a non-virgin at 25. We all learn things at different paces in life and we all have mentors and teachers show us how to do things. Would be an opportunity to support her in sexual education and exploration as I am sure she would teach me in other aspects of life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I can be cool about it and I think I would find it wicked hot going through the proses together!! My problame would be building building up to the proses.. haha! But I would do it if I loved her!!! And honestly I think I would willingly back away if I didn’t...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Most of us lost our virginity with a more experienced Girl or Woman, so I would be Patient About this. Main Things are compatibility, personality and companionship.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would in fact I’d prefer it because I believe it is something that should only be explored even only in marriage and so if she is still virgin and needs to explore it more power to her

1|0
    0|0
  • That's what i want, i'll be very happy to marry a virgin girl and become her only man forever, anways that's the right thing to do 🙂

1|0
    0|0
  • I would consider it the odds of her reasons for remaining a virgin not being at odds with my own beliefs are probably pretty low.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care about her virginity non a bit. It was her life, her past. Now, with me it would be a new page.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I would be a hypocrite if I said I wouldn't because I'm a virgin too... and probably always will be

1|0
    0|0
  • Possibly but it is certainly not something I would go after.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm so sick of this virginity bullshit on this site

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it wouldn't bother me if a girl is age 25 and a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather date a virgin , as myself

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be delighted :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! Any guy would be lucky to have that!

1|0
    0|0
  • What is being patient a month 6 a year?

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind a s long as we were fucking

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure i would! I'm 25 and still virgin too

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes l would

1|0
    0|0
  • Life is too short to be patient