A guy bought lube before we've even met. Is this a bad sign?

I've been talking to this guy online for a week or so. Last night he sends me a picture of a bottle of scented lube and says he's bought it especially for me and talks about all the things he wants to use it for. Is the guy creepy or romantic? I can't decide.
It started with him saying he'd take me out for a nice meal in a fancy restaurant but every conversation ends with him talking about sex and now he's sending me pictures of lube and inviting me back to his room and the other night at 1am he suggested sending a taxi to pick me up to take me to his house for sex when we haven't even met and he says he hasn't dated anyone in years but I'm getting player vibes and I've caught him in lies about silly things so I just feel like he's going to use me.

57

Most Helpful Guy

• He is planning on having sex, not having a relationship. He could have shown you a picture of the restaurant where he wants to take you on your first date.

• He will only use you if you allow it to happen.

• Is it possible he does want a relationship but he's just really into sex?

• Are you that desperate that you want to hold on to the hope that he is for real?

Okay. . . is it possible? Yes. It is also possible that Martians will land in my back yard tonight but I am not waiting up to offer them milk and cookies if they arrive late.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would consider that a sign that he only wants sex tbh. Is this all he talks about? What plans have you both made for when you do meet?