A guy bought lube before we've even met. Is this a bad sign?

I've been talking to this guy online for a week or so. Last night he sends me a picture of a bottle of scented lube and says he's bought it especially for me and talks about all the things he wants to use it for. Is the guy creepy or romantic? I can't decide.
Updates:
It started with him saying he'd take me out for a nice meal in a fancy restaurant but every conversation ends with him talking about sex and now he's sending me pictures of lube and inviting me back to his room and the other night at 1am he suggested sending a taxi to pick me up to take me to his house for sex when we haven't even met and he says he hasn't dated anyone in years but I'm getting player vibes and I've caught him in lies about silly things so I just feel like he's going to use me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He is planning on having sex, not having a relationship. He could have shown you a picture of the restaurant where he wants to take you on your first date.

0|0
    0|0
    • He will only use you if you allow it to happen.

• Is it possible he does want a relationship but he's just really into sex?

• Are you that desperate that you want to hold on to the hope that he is for real?

Okay. . . is it possible? Yes. It is also possible that Martians will land in my back yard tonight but I am not waiting up to offer them milk and cookies if they arrive late.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would consider that a sign that he only wants sex tbh. Is this all he talks about? What plans have you both made for when you do meet?

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I don't think you could get a clearer red flag of fuck boy alert I would advise staying away if your looking for a relationship but if your down for a one night stand sure it's your choice but I would be cautious if he's this forward with you imagine how many another woman he's done this with

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean, if its a surprise that he wants to have sex I'm not sure what to tell you :P

It's really up to you on the creepy/romantic front. If you like it it's a bit romantic, if you don't then its unwanted lube pictures and thats a bit weird and creepy :P

My guess is he likes you, at least on a sexual level, quite possibly more, and that he's just a bit awkward around text flirting :P

0|0
    0|0
    • With the update I'm not fairly certain he just wants to bang you and isn't putting any effort into a relationship beyond that.

• Seems like his only goal is to fuck you and be over with in. I'd suggest you to move on

2|0
    0|0
  • Well it should be obvious what he only cares about.

0|0
    0|0
  • He thinks ahead. Foresight is good. Condoms?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I guess it depends if you are into casual sex or not. Get a clue, he wants to fuck you. I imagine he has STD's he wants to share with you. But if you are into the casual sex craze go for it since that is what you obviously want to hear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it just means he wants to have sex with you. He’s made his intentions clear. I personally wouldn’t find it creepy, just a bit forward as I like to have met or known someone before sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Creepy especially since you have only been talking for a week

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... what have you been talking about? Maybe you were leading him on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes