Sooooo give me your thoughts about?

Long distance relationships?

Are they good?
Are they bad?

Are you in a long distance relationship?
How do you feel?

Do you trust your partner 100% or not?

Throw me with some advice here please? ♡♡

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Bad Idea , specially in your age, and if you never met too
    I have been into too
    I did trust the first one, and she was a cheater and she didn't take things seriously
    an advice , never give in for sexting , and take it slow , as much as possible

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any experience with this topic but I think they are not the best idea but an online pen pal can make a wonderful escape from your day-to-day life and help with all sorts of things.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t think they’re good, a relationship is better off if the couple is together. I’m currently not but was with my ex. I trusted him completely. We broke up due to reasons not related to distance and afterwards I found out he had been cheating on me the whole time. It’s best to avoid long distance in my opinion if you can.

1|0
    0|0
    • That is also what I think, but how can I tell him that? ♥

• Show All
    • Thank you so much ! Do you have Instagram?

Go and follow me there

Simi_esterhuizen_wie_anders

♥ we can talk there x ♥

• Thanks for MHO! :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I laugh whenever I hear people say they have a bf/gf and then turn around and say it is a long distance realtionship and they have never met in person. It is just the same as people who do nothing but text but call it communicating. You can have a friendship but to call it anything beyond that is a joke.

1|1
    0|0
  • Personally I would never get in a ldr because I feel like it just wouldn't work out. Partially because of trust issues, but also because if you're never near each other I feel like you lose so much intimacy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if being long distance is a temporary step in a relationship that already existed.

How 2 people who have never touched each other, let alone stood in the same room together, can pretend it is a relationship is laughable

1|1
    0|0
  • Never been on a long distance relationship, but I think for some couples it can work. Just depends on what is wanted from the relationship. If it's someone to talk to and to get stuff off your chest just being able to talk to them might be mostly enough. On the other hand if you like the intimacy of a relationship then long distance we'll probably be very frustrating to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's get difficult in long run communication problems happens and not to mention physical distance. I figured out it's not for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Dooooiint fucking do it. Its a trap!

0|0
    0|0
  • Avoid if you can

1|0
    0|0
  • There not really bad. There just... pointless

1|0
    0|0
  • Trying 😇❤️