Sooooo give me your thoughts about?

Long distance relationships?

Are they good?
Are they bad?

Are you in a long distance relationship?
How do you feel?

Do you trust your partner 100% or not?

Throw me with some advice here please? ♡♡

213

Most Helpful Guys

• Bad Idea , specially in your age, and if you never met too
    I have been into too
    I did trust the first one, and she was a cheater and she didn't take things seriously
    an advice , never give in for sexting , and take it slow , as much as possible

• I don't have any experience with this topic but I think they are not the best idea but an online pen pal can make a wonderful escape from your day-to-day life and help with all sorts of things.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t think they’re good, a relationship is better off if the couple is together. I’m currently not but was with my ex. I trusted him completely. We broke up due to reasons not related to distance and afterwards I found out he had been cheating on me the whole time. It’s best to avoid long distance in my opinion if you can.

• That is also what I think, but how can I tell him that? ♥

• Thank you so much ! Do you have Instagram?

Go and follow me there

Simi_esterhuizen_wie_anders

♥ we can talk there x ♥

• Thanks for MHO! :)