How to make him have the best makeout session ever and make sure he never forgets me? 😝?

Meeting my guy after 7-8 months (long distance lol) I can’t wait to kiss him already. So this question is specially for guys. Do you plan out what you’re gonna do with the girl ( sexually I mean ) ? And if yes, what would that be?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Show him how much you love him and how you've wanted to be physically and emotionally intimate with him; think of as much as you wanted to do with your boyfriend and see how it goes! Nothing shows you love someone more than telling them how much you love them and how comfortable you feel with them, via physical intimacy like cuddling, hugging, kissing and of course, sex! If I was meeting my girlfriend for the first time after 7-8 months of a long distance relationship, I'd probably want to kiss her a lot, spend a lot of quality time holding hands, cuddling, taking a shower together and if she was in the mood for it, probably sex and more than once! The time I spend with her is what matters the most because once you're distant from them again, you'll wish you came back as soon as possible to relive those moments again! Trust me, he'll remember everything you do with him as soon as he sees you <3

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know shave for snatch, give him a blowjob. Swallow when he cums, make him a sandwhich and let him take a nap lmao

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha lol he already told me that he doesn’t want to waste any minute napping

• He will after he cums trust me

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• We plan it to the second, as soon as we miss a target moment we fall to pieces,
    Seriously he will like literally anything you do, own him that one time and it will become so easy

0|0
    0|0
  • Make him horny first and then start with the neck and then don't forget the cherry on cake"Moaning while sex"

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. it may be hard to believe but dicks are high maintenance

0|0
    0|0
  • Just meet him Nd kiss him realy hard Nd allow him to anything he wants

0|0
    0|0
  • If i had to wait 7-8 months then there'll be sex. Quite a bit of it too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if she is ready then everything

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been away from my wife for 2 months. When she got back, I didn't even wait for her to change. Carried her over to bed, told her I could die if this was few more days. She didn't say a word pulled my head and started kissing. I kissed her back. Kissed her chin, neck... and started stripping her off. Licked her nipples, slightly bit on them, sucked her navel, went down further to taste her pussy, at first she wouldn't let me, when I started, she loved every second of it. She had an orgasm in a minute. Grabbed me so hard I couldn't breathe. I was so hard I couldn't wait for the real thing, she grabbed it and put it in hers. We did it in missionary for about 5 minutes, I couldn't hold my load, I pulled out, she drank every bit of my cum, I was so horny still hard cause she was sucking by cock. We started having sex in doggy, after 10 min she asked me for missionary again, we changed position. We romped and kissed, she looked me in the eye, I was sucking at her tits too, she had an oragsm again and trying to push me away, I was about to cum, I asked her if I should pull out, she told me finish inside her.
    Sorry for being so detail, it was recent, and more intense. Don't think too much of what you will do. It will come to you automatically. Good luck.

0|1
    0|0
    • Way too make us single losers feel like shit😂😂

• ... you'll get there sometime..!

• Use tongue, grope cock.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes