How to make him have the best makeout session ever and make sure he never forgets me? 😝?

Meeting my guy after 7-8 months (long distance lol) I can’t wait to kiss him already. So this question is specially for guys. Do you plan out what you’re gonna do with the girl ( sexually I mean ) ? And if yes, what would that be?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Show him how much you love him and how you've wanted to be physically and emotionally intimate with him; think of as much as you wanted to do with your boyfriend and see how it goes! Nothing shows you love someone more than telling them how much you love them and how comfortable you feel with them, via physical intimacy like cuddling, hugging, kissing and of course, sex! If I was meeting my girlfriend for the first time after 7-8 months of a long distance relationship, I'd probably want to kiss her a lot, spend a lot of quality time holding hands, cuddling, taking a shower together and if she was in the mood for it, probably sex and more than once! The time I spend with her is what matters the most because once you're distant from them again, you'll wish you came back as soon as possible to relive those moments again! Trust me, he'll remember everything you do with him as soon as he sees you <3

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know shave for snatch, give him a blowjob. Swallow when he cums, make him a sandwhich and let him take a nap lmao

• Hahaha lol he already told me that he doesn’t want to waste any minute napping

• He will after he cums trust me