Would you date someone that want to be with you but they keep you as a secret?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Nope. Either they are hiding something from an SO they already have or something else that is shady is going on.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Even though I'm not one to broadcast my relationship to the public, something about that seems shady.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I would never, that doesn't sound like a good start nor foundation for a healthy relationship..
    How can you be with that person long term if they kept you a secret, that means their hiding you from something.
    Maybe cause your a side piece, and they already have a gf/bf/fiance/spouse

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I have significant experience with this- it's not unheard of in interracial Dating.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn`t want to be kept a secret. Whats the point lol. At the same time i wouldn`t want you to like show me off or anything like that. But, keeping me a secret? c`mon now. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how long. I would understand waiting until the right time but after a while we can't be secret anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't keep the girl I like a secret. But I have made people around me hate me in some way. So I really don't want to make my relationship public as to harm the other person's social life

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl on her asked me to do that as she is younger and l am older and l said yes thats cool and l am a single so l am not a cheat

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell No

0|0
    0|0
  • For a bit to see how things go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have done this before, it's bad, and hurts.

0|0
    0|0
  • been there. I was ok with it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't see the point to share my business with other people either.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. Not my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i would not , we could never be in public

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I dated a guy who confessed that he didn’t really want to be with me because of what someone else thought about us being together I ended it after hearing that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes