Would you date someone that want to be with you but they keep you as a secret?

612

Most Helpful Guys

• Nope. Either they are hiding something from an SO they already have or something else that is shady is going on.

• No. Even though I'm not one to broadcast my relationship to the public, something about that seems shady.

Most Helpful Girls

• I would never, that doesn't sound like a good start nor foundation for a healthy relationship..
    How can you be with that person long term if they kept you a secret, that means their hiding you from something.
    Maybe cause your a side piece, and they already have a gf/bf/fiance/spouse