Would you rather be single and rich or average life with family?

Would you rather be wealthy and single or live an an ordinary life with a family?Would you rather be single and rich or average life with family?
  • Would you rather be single and rich or average life with family??Wealthy, single, multiple lovers, party all night
    Vote A
  • Would you rather be single and rich or average life with family??Live modestly with a large family
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I think it's human nature to envy what you don't have. I'd pick average life with family. Not because i'm rich. but i spent my 20's and 30's stacking paper. And i feel like I've neglected what makes life worth living (having relationships).

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• @ SouthernGirl23

@justcallmeleon
    those two are young... life experiences change pepole. SouthernGirl may not ever want due to her mom having so many at later age... she just wants to run away now...
    but when she turns 40-60... alone, sad, old... she will understand... thats not going to be my or your life... @ bladedshared... only 19... i am not even going to waste my time... no offense...

i know so many m/f... some here on GAG, single, lonely at an older age.. have only said, they regret not having... none who have ever said they regret having kids... (maybe a few who start to resent for having so many) but one or two is ideal

@ bladedshard

i have met creepy old man came to me asking me if i am blab blab blab...
    i have single gfs now my age regreting for being so picky when younger, now single and lonely...
    back then they used to say, they have all their friends to party, enjoy life, travel... at the end of the day, they go home to an empty house.

life can be a challenge at times... at the end, you are fulfilled with coming home to have loved ones for hugs, laugher, going out to dinner, play, even fights lol... part of life.
    we are social beings and not meat to be alone...
    thats why so many faal in love and become cat me, cat women...

0|0
    0|0
    • Wtf you weirdo get off my post. thumbs down, reported blocked and comment hidden. Freak

• do what you wish... sometimes the truth hurts... sadly i am stating the truth about those who are older now and single with no kids/family... including my boyfriend.
      i have 2 and he loves them and when we are together, he loves our family time together. travel together, eat, cook together...

anyway... i have no need to try to convince you how to live your life.

i am self accomplished and have a good life, family.
      i have money, friends, family, career, retirement and a future.
      I am training my children to work/study really hard to get into ivy league schools... and okay if they dont, at lease they are working hard.
      good luck to you dear... life is just a blink of an eye... make the best of ea. day.

• That's your truth not ours. bye

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I'll take the stable Family life, thanks. The wealthy guy with lots of Lovers will end up paying a lot of child support and rarely seeing his Kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even with all the money in the world and unless you're seriously messed up in the head, the need to have a family will kick in. And then, the entire worlds riches and pussy won't satisfy that thirst. You will feel so alone and miserable. Best case scenario you are locked in an assylum. Worst case is becoming a drunk (just to escape reality) , then a junkie and then dead.

0|0
    1|1
  • Wealthy and single as the safe bet for me when it comes to happiness, but it depends on the family. "Large family" threw me off as that sounded stressful and had me favoring the first choice more.

0|0
    0|0
  • why not both?

because both are at the same priority, i will gain wealth but not at the price of the family

for me wealth doesn't mean that guy in that picture (first picture you shared)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like stability. Modest living with a large family is my preference. 👍🏾

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I would rather be single and average. Having a family and taking care of a fortune are both major, lifelong responsibilities. I'm not cut out for those.

0|0
    0|0
  • Single and rich, because you actually can buy love, or close enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average with a small family. I'd only ever want two kids at most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wealthy, single, multiple lovers, party all night

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I vote average life and no kids?

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I like kids, I just don't want any of my own- I'm too selfish and enjoy living my life a certain way. I am all for a life partner to share that with though. But even with no kids, with my student loans I will never be 'rich' however by not having kids I won't be impoverished lol Kids are crazy expensive

• Yeah I like babies but not a fan of kids.

• Rich without any lovers. Thats how you stay rich.

1|0
    0|0
  • Family of course

0|0
    0|0
  • rich so i can have a VERY LARGE FAMILY!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Live modestly with a large family

0|0
    0|0
  • single and rich

0|0
    0|0
  • Live modestly with a large family

0|0
    0|0
  • Follow me 😉