I met this amazing guy and our feelings are very mutual but?

Since day one we liked each other it's been a couple of weeks. We still do. We've talked for hours on Facetime and are planning to meet up next weekend. Our feelings are strong for each other and we are both Christians... The weird thing is he is EVERYTHING that I want in a man. I've prayed so long to find a guy like him and he came along without me expecting it. My feelings are growing for him fast as it is for him. I'm a Christian and I know it's important to guard your heart but did God finally send me the one? The connection I feel is not infatuation (I know what that feels like and this is not it) it feels right. It feels like this is something I've waited for for a long time. Is this normal?
  • Yes! He's the one/this is a good thing!
  • No it's a bad idea
  • Other
    Vote C
  • See results!
    Vote D

12