At what point do you say F*** it and leave it completely up to them?

You've only been on 3 dates, all during the day and haven't even kissed. She says she likes you and wants you for real but wants to take it slow to be sure.
I've been a total gentleman and when werew together she seems way into me. She never calls and rarely texts back unless we're about to meet up. Today she stood me up. No call no show. WTF? What does that mean?
She just called me and asked me to go tomorrow. Would you go?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I would roll the dice and keep trying a couple more times with her. If nothing develops in more dates I would leave her alone. Maybe she likes going on dates and that is all. I knew girls that were phone number collectors and just collect guy's numbers and that is it. Each girl is looking for different things. She seems hard to read and figure out.

• She's really not. She just doesn't do the phone. We spent the day today & she implied that were together

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opionion. That is good you hung out with her. I hope things work out. That is good she is communicating.