Are you afraid to date black women being a white man?

I’ve had a few opportunities to date black girls that I passed up because I feel like race will be a problem because of all the racial stuff that happens on the news. I’m afraid we will have disagreements about race and politics that will cause a bunch of problems. Plus I would be nervous to meet the family. Does anyone else have this problem?

315

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust me us black women have fears as well. I don't but I know a lot of black women are fearful that they will be used as some sort of sex experiment and tossed out. Black women also fear that she may be viewed as some sort of bucketlist check. Also it doesn't help when white and black guys online are constantly downing black women. Believe black women are the most loyal, loving group of women out there if you have our heart you're goldon.

Most Helpful Guys

• I've had a coupkle of black gfs, although it's been a Long time. Just remember you date a Person, so each Situation will be different. Those are legit concerns in some cases, but I don't think they should Prevent you from Dating someone you like.

• not at all.

(this is repeat issue last three weeks, btw)