Why are woman so superficial and shallow?

Has anyone answered this yet?
Had a trainee come into the store the the girl I like immediatly jumped on his cock and they are a couple now. I popped his tires and keyed his car for humiliating me.

25

Most Helpful Girl

• So some dude starts dating the girl you like, not dating just your crush, so you pop his tires and keyed his car for humiliating. How the fuck did he humiliate you? You need to grow a pair of balls. Seriously dude.

• I have been friends with her for like 3 months and this fucking dude just comes out of no where and immediately hooks her in like for fuck sake. Yeah Kim going to do that shit.

• I did not think she would hop on the first dick she saw in under 12 hours sorry my bad

• Unfortunately some girls do. It's always best to try with a girl you like because you never know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple, because they can be. They sit around and do nothing, yet guys still talk to them, which gives them a lot of options, so they have the luxury of being picky, which isn't the case with us. Unfortunately, that's how the world works, men do all the work while women do nothing and get rewarded for it.