What was your first kiss like?

Today I was at a football game and in the way home (I'm in the marching band) a guy (whom I've had a crush on forever) kissed me. It was amazing. What was you guys' first kiss like?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• It was when I met my penpal at her place a few weeks ago. Nothing special, really. She's very gorgeous, cool, fun, and understanding, which are qualities that my experience suggested aren't present in women in this day and age. There was no tongue, just lips, but we did it literally 16 times. When I came to see her again a few days ago, we did use tongue and it felt much more special.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 17 years old and had never even had a guy glance my way let alone like me in any form. I was always the funny tomboy friend who was just one of the guys. I met a guy on Meet. Me when I was just messing around, not expecting anything. I met him in person a month and a half after we started talking. I was horribly nervous because I was super shy at the time. I didn’t talk for the first 4 hours we hung out because I was scared any oxygen I’d use to speak would come directly from my brain and I’d faint! I had to be home around midnight, and he had wanted to kiss me before I left. I denied it and said I needed to go home. He walked me outside to my car from his dorm in the pouring rain and thunder with his crappy, broken umbrella. I turned around to say goodbye as I was getting into my car. It was like a scene from a movie- but the kiss was AWFUL. I stood there limp like a dead fish trying not to cry from horror. It was still the best night of my life. We have been dating almost 2 years now, and we have a house together. He’s my best friend, and my first love. We never fight, just laugh and talk about our future together. ♥️♥️