Doe he like me or is he just using me?

I’m 28 and I’m talking talking to a 42 year old guy. He says he really likes me and it’s not just about the sex. He recently split from his ex 8 months ago they have a 7 year old together. He has a 23, 16,10,7 the 23 is a guy he didn't tell me his age only the other kids I’m guessing Because im close to his sons age. He only makes times to have sex and it’s at his job other then that he always has a excuse why he can’t see me. Does he really like me or does he just want sex he’s a single father and has custody of his kids. I think he thinks it too soon for his kids to see me and they are always home. I asked him if he ever wants to be in a serious relationship and he told me yes but he doesn’t want to jump in one right now. Does he like me or just the sex? He’s a fire captian. He wasn’t happy in his last relationship and that’s what we had in common staying for the kids.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• How do you know his real age then or are you just guessing his age?

0|0
    0|0
    • He told me and we have each other on social media.

• Show All
    • What should I tell him? Like to get the truth so I’m not waiting my time.

• Yes have a very serious sit down talk with him, lay it all on the line because how long is he going to keep putting this off he says well not now I can't get into a relationship, he says give it time but yet he has the time to see you for sex and has no other time for anything else but sex. I don't like what I'm hearing at all. It's just ridiculous. It's not fair to you

What Girls Said 2

• Really, if he can find time to have sex with you there is enough time to date you. The fact that he chooses not to, even after you’ve brought it to his attention means it’s a conscious choice not to expand on your relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean if y'all are only meeting up to have sex & he always has some kind of excuse as to why he can't see you, then that's all it is. If he genuinely liked you (on that level) he would make time to see you & not just to have sex

0|0
    0|0
    • I told him that but he says we have different schedules and we have to figure out a day when the kids are at school and when he’s off to hang out but it’s been since July and it’s the same thing. We were going to stop talking and he said all I text is about sex which I told him I feel like that’s the only way I can see him because he never makes time to actually spend time and he says he always has the kids because the mom is not in their life right now.

• Show All
    • I would stop contacting him first. Let him prove himself to you. If he really likes you he could at least text you first. fall back and see if he contacts you first

• And that also means no sex. Show him you're serious about wanting something more with him. Don't chase him

Recommended myTakes