I really want this guy! HELP?

So i know this sounds stupid and crazy but i met a guy on tinder and i really like him... i went to his city with my friends and met up with him at my friends house he came over and my friends (they were drunk) were being weird and we were cuddling on the couch kissing and shit then he asked if i could go back to his college dorm with him to be alone (we wanted eachother) i argued it cause i didn't think my friends would let me (they said after the fact that i could have) i said i would walk him out i did (its an apartment complex) we got out of my friends apartment into the hall and we started makingout getting really touchy and turned on then he lifted my bra and shirt up (i admit i wanted him just as bad as he wanted me! He said "this is mine" (talking about my body) i said not yet and we kept making out but thats all that happened... he left i wanted to cry cause i didn't want him to leave... i texted him right after and he acted different... and said he didn't want a relationship right now but i got sad... i really like this guy... i need help i think i messed up not going to his dorm...😔 and dont say to get over it or that he just wanted sex that won't make me feel better...😔
Updates:
He won't... im not worth chasing tbh

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Welll i mean, tinder isn't really the best place to find a relationship tho.. yeah, there's a small group of people there who are genuine but most of them nahh

whether you like it or not, you do have to get over it. I've met a lot of people who's been in the same situation as you. Meeting online, then meeting in-person, doing crazy kissing and stuffs already when you don't know the most intimate things about them etc. it's all messed up in my opinion.

I don't think this is something you call a relationship, judging from how you describe things it seems like you're just the type of person who just wants to kiss hot guys and get turned on badly, and same goes for your crush.

I mean i really do find it insane that you two started touching each other on the same day you two met in-person, you two probably don't even know each other's favorite colors yet :d in my opinion, you have to focus more on the intimate time you two get to spend and know more about each other

but hey, this is just my opinion your choice if you wanna take my advice or not good luck :d

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Get over it he just wanted sex. lol You loved the feeling you got but chances are it wasn't lasting. you just met him for god sakes. You would have been happy for the moment followed by a low.

0|0
    0|0
    • why do you think that you're not worth chasing? (you might not be to him) But that doesn't mean you're not worth chasing.

• Show All
    • Im weird! Im horny 24/7 and not to mention i just rejected sex with a complete 10/10 just cause i was scared

• There is nothing weird about that it's completely normal. Their all kinds of reasons for women to be scared. Men are typically bigger, stronger, if they so chose the could just choose to take it from you by force. that's a good reason to be scared right there. Then there's the "does he really like me, respect, or is he just trying to F**K me and afterwards he's done with me". How will i be percieved after wards not only by myself "am i a slut because i did this"? "will other think i'm a slut because i did this"? And you probably think your being horny is shameful. because women aren't supposed to be right.

• I think you have to realise the fact that going to his dorm wouldn't have made any difference to him. He's a player, not a keeper.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never never never never be pressured in doing something me don't want to do. And if he can understand now then he's probably not the one for you

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool story, reminds me of twilight fan fiction.

0|3
    0|0
  • when did this happen?

0|0
    0|0
  • he only wanted sex

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes