Do you think that I should do arrange marriage?

I don't want to end up alone but i am not sure about doing arrange marriage anyway it is difficult to find love in america if you are indian.
  • You should do arrange marriage
    Vote A
  • You shouldn't do arrange marriage i am sure that you will find love
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• no one should go through arranged marriages

0|0
    0|0
    • It is better than being singles while all your friends are married with kids i don't think that it would be easy for me to find husband without doing arrange marriage.

• Show All
    • Any advice for date?

• look back on your dating history and try to see what made the men you liked run away from you : it's called learning
      instead of asking the answer from a complete stranger who doesn't even know your name

• Well getting married is always a risk. Mishappenings do occur in both types of marriages.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Why is it difficult for an Indian?

0|0
    0|0
    • Non indian don't want to date indian and there are not many indian so finding suitable indian who is not your cousin and who is also attracted towards you is difficult

• Show All
    • You are still young, why the rush? 😮

• I har a nightmare that i am 60 year old and i am living alone without any kids and husband

• You do you, but I wouldn't want to personally.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would prefer not to do it but i don't want to end up alone it is so difficult to get a boyfriend especially when you are indian.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Nonono. Because you're taking a shot in the dark. I would rather you be single than be forced to marry a guy who you might not get along with for the rest of your life.

1|0
    0|0
    • I can do divorce if we are not compatible

• Show All
    • There are a lot of guys who want to just have sex. You probably have to do some networking to find the guy you want. It's not easy by any means, just finding a person is hard enough for me.

• Maybe you are right i will wait for some time anyway i have got a date let see how things goes with him any advice how i can impress him he is half Swedish so should i cook Swedish food for him?

• Well arrange marriage is not bad. Actually Love marriage is that you choose your partner and you can end the relationship of you find it's not working but in an arranged marriage you get less time to understand each other.
    by the way never loose hope you will get your love one day if you don't get then marry me , at least I would get a Green Card 😀

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol you are joking because telling that you want a green card won't get you far with any girl

• You are looking for a guy who loves you. Inshort you are in hope that you have a boyfriend whom you cuddle, kiss, hug , make promises , plan for future , babies etc. Just take time you will get that guy.

• you could look for Indian boy.. if you don't find an American.. where are you from in India?

0|0
    0|0
    • I definitely don't want to marry a guy from indian i want to marry a indian American

• Show All
    • Same here i am also not successful in love

• you still have time.. you are only max 24 but for me conditions are different i am 32 And still studying once i falled in love and she said i deserve better than her she never told me why maybe she was not interested in long term relationship in 2014 she got married.. later i decided to go for arranged marriage as in love marriage my parents want it from my state my caste and kundali matchingSo i told them that they should search for me .. for you better you keep trying.. and dont do it in hurry or in jealousy that your friends and cousins are getting married all the best.

• Why would being Indian make it hard to find love?

0|0
    0|0
    • Non indian don't want to date indian

• Show All
    • If you want kids go to a sperm bank.
      If all you want from a man is kids what makes you think he would stay with you when the kids are grown up and you are old?

• I also want love romance sex i went someone who can make me laugh and someone who say hello to be when i come back to home i seriously want a husband it is about everything

• Sure, go for it if you like the guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You should

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes