Do you think that I should do arrange marriage?

I don't want to end up alone but i am not sure about doing arrange marriage anyway it is difficult to find love in america if you are indian.
  • You should do arrange marriage
  • You shouldn't do arrange marriage i am sure that you will find love

37

Most Helpful Guys

• no one should go through arranged marriages

• It is better than being singles while all your friends are married with kids i don't think that it would be easy for me to find husband without doing arrange marriage.

• Any advice for date?

• look back on your dating history and try to see what made the men you liked run away from you : it's called learning
      instead of asking the answer from a complete stranger who doesn't even know your name

• Well getting married is always a risk. Mishappenings do occur in both types of marriages.

Most Helpful Girls

• Why is it difficult for an Indian?

• Non indian don't want to date indian and there are not many indian so finding suitable indian who is not your cousin and who is also attracted towards you is difficult

• You are still young, why the rush? 😮

• I har a nightmare that i am 60 year old and i am living alone without any kids and husband

• You do you, but I wouldn't want to personally.

• I would prefer not to do it but i don't want to end up alone it is so difficult to get a boyfriend especially when you are indian.