Do you clean your place when you invite your boyfriend or girl friend over? Or leave it as it is?

I reclean my home if i knew my boyfriend were to come over to my place!

427

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't have to clean that much because I don't have a girlfriend everything is pretty clean already except sometimes the floors get dirty to fast

• Always clean just to give a welcoming feeling and just because it’s sanitary

Most Helpful Girls

• We live together

• Sweet. You or him make a mess, both either clean it , either way it gets done! Nice. 😊

• We have distributed our household cleaning work. So sometimes I be naughty and dirty his area which he has to clean and run away.😜