Do you clean your place when you invite your boyfriend or girl friend over? Or leave it as it is?

I reclean my home if i knew my boyfriend were to come over to my place!

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't have to clean that much because I don't have a girlfriend everything is pretty clean already except sometimes the floors get dirty to fast

1|0
    0|0
  • Always clean just to give a welcoming feeling and just because it’s sanitary

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• We live together

1|0
    1|1
    • Sweet. You or him make a mess, both either clean it , either way it gets done! Nice. 😊

• We have distributed our household cleaning work. So sometimes I be naughty and dirty his area which he has to clean and run away.😜

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Depends on whether it needs it. I clean regularly anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty good question actually, as I recently discovered that even though with my flatmate's girl we're 3 in here, there are about 30 spiders in our apartment. I don't really know if I should get rid of them by a vacuum cleaner since they could come back easily, but sometimes I really think they become too many in here. I mean I could bet that there are more spiders in my room than in my flatmate's.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ha ha ha... kill those pesky spiders! Lol!

• Show All
    • Yes please, come around then :D

• Yep!! Ok!! Lol!

• If I have company coming over, I try to tidy up a bit anyways.. but a girl for sure!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • The problem is i don't know how to clean, my mother come and clean my place from time to time and if she couldn't i bring a maid to clean my house and pay her when she finishes...

I don't have a girlfriend but i keep my house clean and i'm a well arranged man, i don't like chaos...😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I do the same @Salsacumbia since I like my place looking presentable πŸ˜†

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Cool!! Bc i am obsessed with cleaning, but i respect everyones way of cleaning, so i wouldn't go and re clean your place or anyones place... lol.

• I'll make sure to wipe every spec of dust!

Joking lol 😘😘

• It doesn't have to be perfectly clean but I make sure it's not too much of a mess.

1|0
    0|0
  • I live like a pig and get fucked like a pig by my boyfriend, he makes me squeal

1|0
    0|1
  • No. I girl came over but I don't even like her so I didn't care if it was messy

1|0
    0|0
    • You are so freaken funny! What if it was someone you really really like? And she is everything you ever wanted? But you're right, whats the point in being tidy... if there's no reasons. Lol! Thanks for your reply and comment.

• I'd clean the place and have flowers and whine all over the place. If she was latina I'd be very romantic

• I have the clean if I know someone is coming but it probably doesn't matter. It's not good for me though because I often reject people because I don't want them to come in if I haven't cleaned so people get angry with me because they think I don't want to be with them :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I live relatively civilized. But to make a good impression, I will certainly invest time for an inspection. But I would not go to the extent that my place is not longer ''me'' - that is kind of cheating reality.

0|0
    0|0
  • My work space tends to get more chaotic, so I try getting that in order. And the bathroom. The rest is pretty clean

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a maid that comes everyday but when I invite a girl over, I make sure everything is perfect myself...

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean up.
    If they are staying, i always change the sheets

0|0
    0|0
  • I always do, especialy when a girl comes over.

1|0
    0|0
    • Cool!! I always have to clean when i had to go and see my ex's... lol!

• My place is always clean 😏

1|0
    0|0
  • I typically clean up as well

1|0
    0|0
  • My place is always, spotless x

1|0
    0|0
  • i always clean xD

1|0
    1|0
  • Of course I do it

1|0
    0|0
  • my room is always clean

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be fake leave it how you normally do lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I clean either if they're coming over or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id come help you before making love..

0|0
    0|0
  • Place is always clean!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously we clean our homes everyday

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Most of the time I do. I like to keep my place fairly tidy even if no one is visiting, but when I know my boyfriend is coming over, I always do a quick clean and wash the dishes and such.

0|0
    0|0
  • well my boyfriend lives with me but when his or my parents come over we clean the house

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes