My boyfriend is moving away, advice?

My boyfriend is moving half an hour away to another town. (I know it's not that far lol) but we won't be able to see each other nearly as much as we used to. We are used to seeing each other nearly every second day, now we will only be seeing each other once or twice a week. (We both work).

I miss him already :( He has said to me to think about moving up to him in the next few months so we can see each other all the time and get our own place. Is he not serious about me? He did say to start thinking of moving up where he is, in the next few months.

03