Long distance, does it work?

What are your guys opinion about long distance? I live like two hours away from the guy.
  • Yes, it can work
  • No, it can't work

829

Most Helpful Guys

• I married my long distance girlfriend. It was both easy and hard. Hard because we faced the usual challenges of any relationship but on hard mode. Yet it was easy because we both wanted the same things and we meshed so well together. I felt closer to her than any of my local relationships that to me, love isn't defined by distance but on the bond you share.

• If you have an established local relationship and one of you moves away, you can find ways to make your relationship work. If you are beginning a relationship, why would you want to begin one that will have such additional difficulties?

Most Helpful Girl

• It can work, i had a 2 year long relationship with a guy that lived 3 hours away from me. We broke up about other things, we were never arguing about the distance. But itโ€™s really hard. You need a lot of trust, patience, self control and of course a lot of love towards that person.