Why would anyone date someone like this?

Still in college, working, doesn’t drive or know how to drive or have a license so they take Uber’s everywhere or public transportation. Still lives at home in a twin size bed. Even if they’re petite enough for a twin size bed, who would date someone with a childish small bed set? Full sets do exist lol.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Currently working and working on their future. Didn’t spend money on a car and uses other people’s already running cars to get around potentially reducing their carbon footprint. Saving money and caring for their family instead of choosing to live alone. Sleeping in the bed they have that does it’s main job every night instead of purchasing a new one for the hope of potentially something more. I don’t see anything wrong with this person. It’s all about how you tell there story. They’re not out here murdering babies so yeah I’d date em.

0|0
    0|0
    • So if you had the option to date a girl like described vs a girl who is opposite, bigger bed, has a license, a car, two jobs, not in college possibly even a little younger than your first option but she still has more than her and clearly less lazy and more independent.

• Show All
    • I guess I can agree. Like you said some may choose based off those things but it’s likely they’re young and still have some maturing to do.

• Yeah I mean alternatively you could be the one who’s young and needs more maturing but if you were it’s most likely that you wouldn’t know you were. So I’d prefer to call it a different way of thinking rather than a better or worse way of thinking.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ever heard of a personality of gold and being a great gf/wife material?
    I guess that might be a good reason, of not the best reason, to date someone

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• May not be the ideal accommodations. But to write someone off without knowing more is wrong. Still in college is good and works is good. Wait till he gets out of college before you make living conditions a standard. But I think as a necessity in most places to have a license to drive. But lots of big city dwellers never get one. So if I was dating these would not be killers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think any of it really matters. People learn to drive at any age, what does one's bed have to do with relationships?
    Doesn't look like any of it is related. Why not find a correlationship between these variables and dating?

0|0
    0|0
  • This kind of shows the double standard but my first thought was if it was a man or a woman :P Honest truth is I'm much more forgiving of women being a bit less ambitious than I am with men as I look for very different things in my male partners than my female ones.

In the case of a guy I would be thinking he sounds pretty timid/sheltered as I was chomping at the bit to get out of the house since I was about 12 so moved out as soon as I could and can't even fathom why a guy wouldn't. I guess a unique guy could probably still catch my interest though if the reasons made sense (ie he was in school and school is expensive, fair enough dude!)

For women most I've met like that were more anxious and just a little bit timid than actually lazy and I'm someone who doesn't mind having to encourage my partner a bit so that isn't a turn off in the same kind of way for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats fine as long as her personality is great, she has goals and will eventually drive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea. Is she hot? That'd probably explain it

0|0
    0|0
  • I would

0|0
    0|0
  • You are dating the person... not their material belongings. Of course, from the perspective of a lot of females... this would be a problem since they care more about this.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes