Why would anyone date someone like this?

Still in college, working, doesn’t drive or know how to drive or have a license so they take Uber’s everywhere or public transportation. Still lives at home in a twin size bed. Even if they’re petite enough for a twin size bed, who would date someone with a childish small bed set? Full sets do exist lol.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Currently working and working on their future. Didn’t spend money on a car and uses other people’s already running cars to get around potentially reducing their carbon footprint. Saving money and caring for their family instead of choosing to live alone. Sleeping in the bed they have that does it’s main job every night instead of purchasing a new one for the hope of potentially something more. I don’t see anything wrong with this person. It’s all about how you tell there story. They’re not out here murdering babies so yeah I’d date em.

• So if you had the option to date a girl like described vs a girl who is opposite, bigger bed, has a license, a car, two jobs, not in college possibly even a little younger than your first option but she still has more than her and clearly less lazy and more independent.

• I guess I can agree. Like you said some may choose based off those things but it’s likely they’re young and still have some maturing to do.

• Yeah I mean alternatively you could be the one who’s young and needs more maturing but if you were it’s most likely that you wouldn’t know you were. So I’d prefer to call it a different way of thinking rather than a better or worse way of thinking.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ever heard of a personality of gold and being a great gf/wife material?
    I guess that might be a good reason, of not the best reason, to date someone