Do black girls and white guys feel sad that the dating trend now days is, BLACK MEN AND WHITE WOMEN?

this day and age, white girls and black guys are the trend

do black women and white men feel betrayed or sad?

79

Most Helpful Guy

• That's just in the liberal media that tries to promote their agenda. It is very uncommon in real life.
    Same thing goes with how they almost never portray a White man as an intelligent family oriented man, which many of them are in real life, but on TV they portray them as dumb (even though they invented most of the man made things on Earth).
    The liberal media just hates how much better White men are in real life so they are against them on TV.
    Same thing with the very few Asians they show on TV. They try to portray them as boring and dull, which isn't the case in real life either.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no such thing as a "dating trend". People don't choose who they are attracted to based on trend. Attraction is subconscious.