Do black girls and white guys feel sad that the dating trend now days is, BLACK MEN AND WHITE WOMEN?

this day and age, white girls and black guys are the trend

do black women and white men feel betrayed or sad?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• That's just in the liberal media that tries to promote their agenda. It is very uncommon in real life.
    Same thing goes with how they almost never portray a White man as an intelligent family oriented man, which many of them are in real life, but on TV they portray them as dumb (even though they invented most of the man made things on Earth).
    The liberal media just hates how much better White men are in real life so they are against them on TV.
    Same thing with the very few Asians they show on TV. They try to portray them as boring and dull, which isn't the case in real life either.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no such thing as a "dating trend". People don't choose who they are attracted to based on trend. Attraction is subconscious.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I've only seen that on TV commercials. Maybe they have an agendum. I've never actually witnessed it around here, but this is a Deep South county that is 50/50 black/white, but the public schools are about 80% black, with the 20% whites attending excellent magnet schools. Most white kids go to private school or are home schooled, so they don't really come in contact with blacks at dating age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i am happy for any two race of people who date
    i don't judge one on their race and i accept all color and
    all cultures of people, everyone is my Brother and Sister
    through the eyes of Christ.

0|0
    0|0
  • this subject is so incredibly common - and lame - that i cannot think it anything but a troll.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only ever seen that on tv in commercials, rarely in real life...

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh those poor black men... You do not want them mate, hell we do not want them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fashion, trends etc are for people with no sense of their own

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I love her soft black skin against mine.

1|1
    1|0
  • what color are you?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I honestly don’t care. First of all, people can date whoever they want, second of all, the “trend” isn’t as common as people like to make it seem.

1|3
    0|0
  • As if anyone has a claim on some random person just because they are of the same race. People are free to date whoever they want

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't. They're dating who they want to date. So for me, there's no basis for jealousy.

1|1
    0|0
  • This is all fake news. It is not like that in UK!

0|2
    0|0
  • That's not a trend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see such a trend in Belgium.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes