What are some stuff and place to go for a date?

my boyfriend and i have been dating for 5 years now and tomorrow it will be our 5 years anniversary and i want to surprise him with something. i dont know what i should buy him for a gift this time. we are both 19 year old and had just graduated from high school and i am taking a break from school and will go to college next year.

each year he does the planning but this year i wanted to and i dont want to mess up the plans and then we break up. or something.
he loves to play vidoes games , fish and hike and he even is on a baseball team. that would have been a good idea to go fishing but it was raining and water is over flowing

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Some fun activity you can do together. What does he like to do for fun or, better yet, what is something special you could give him? To give you an example, for one of my birthdays, I got a training session on racing with sled dogs.

• i mean if it wasn't cold and all the rain over flooding we can go fishing we can both do,

Most Helpful Girl

• Congratulations! :)

Maybe go for a walk and have a nice lunch.

Ten-pin bowling.

A nice dinner in the evening and get dressed up for the romantic occasion.

Don't suggest the cinema because I always think it is over-priced.

• can't see the part about the cinema

• I think that would be a really nice idea if it where you first met

• yeah he was working there and i went to order a pizza for my friends and was flirting with me and when my pizza was ready he wrote his number on a napkin for me