What are some stuff and place to go for a date?

my boyfriend and i have been dating for 5 years now and tomorrow it will be our 5 years anniversary and i want to surprise him with something. i dont know what i should buy him for a gift this time. we are both 19 year old and had just graduated from high school and i am taking a break from school and will go to college next year.

each year he does the planning but this year i wanted to and i dont want to mess up the plans and then we break up. or something.
Updates:
he loves to play vidoes games , fish and hike and he even is on a baseball team. that would have been a good idea to go fishing but it was raining and water is over flowing

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some fun activity you can do together. What does he like to do for fun or, better yet, what is something special you could give him? To give you an example, for one of my birthdays, I got a training session on racing with sled dogs.

0|0
    0|0
    • i mean if it wasn't cold and all the rain over flooding we can go fishing we can both do,

Most Helpful Girl

• Congratulations! :)

Maybe go for a walk and have a nice lunch.

Ten-pin bowling.

A nice dinner in the evening and get dressed up for the romantic occasion.

Don't suggest the cinema because I always think it is over-priced.

0|0
    0|0
    • can't see the part about the cinema

• Show All
    • I think that would be a really nice idea if it where you first met

• yeah he was working there and i went to order a pizza for my friends and was flirting with me and when my pizza was ready he wrote his number on a napkin for me

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Are you considering marriage any time soon? That is a very long time to be dating!

0|0
    0|0
    • why is it

• Show All
    • I mean me and him were waiting for marriages to have sex.

• Marriage is not pointless if you have two partners dedicated to making the marriage work.

• You are already thinking of break up?

Anyhow, gift him a leather wallet with your photo or something of yours. And as for place. why not go to a park after dinner to give him the gift.

0|0
    0|0
    • no im not , and i think i can do that, and like what

• Show All
    • that seems like a good idea ,

• Gift him a video game then. What genre does he like?
      Rockman X4 is one of the classic. He will enjoy it. Or how about the Red Alert 3 if he is a strategy fan? Wait, valkyria chronicles will be just fine. It is Turn based RPG

• Hmmm. One of my exes and I used to go for nature walks, do random cooking experiments, go clubbing (I hated it but did it because she liked it)

0|0
    0|0
    • i mean we both do like to fish but and go on trails and since its cold we couldn't go fishing and its been pouring for days now and its over flooding ,

• Minigolf is great. Bowling. What does he like to do other than play video games?

0|0
    0|0
  • Where do you live and what are his hobbies?

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe a guided fishing trip

• Show All
    • he plays on the local baseball team if thats anything

• If you live close to his favorite team you could get tickets to a gam

• Have you tried clubbing raccoons together? Its very romantic.

0|0
    0|0
    • no have not and why is that

• Show All
    • Can you do the same with vagrants?

What Girls Said 2

• You could visit places like where you guys first starting dating, first kiss spot, stuff like that

0|0
    0|0
  • ice skating, zoo, picnic, museum, cinema, symphony, ballet, opera

0|0
    0|0
    • aquarium, planetarium, circus

• the ice skating they have in the park is not open yet , but that would be a good idea and the only aquarium i know of is in boston like the planetarium

Recommended myTakes