Should I wait for my partner?

My girlfriend broke up with me saying that she dint love me anymore after 6 years of relationship. I came to know from mutual friends that she broke with me because she was wanted to focus on something else and because of me she was not able to do that properly. Her target will be achieved in next 5 months. Should i wait for her even though she has not promised of coming back or should i move on?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait but do not dare to appear needy, desperate or make your waiting apparent to her. You're a man. You're busy, you have stuff to do, you have another 10 girls waiting to get fucked by you. Don't talk to her and don't message her anything unless it is something short like "hey I hope you're alright. Thinking of you." if she still has interest for you she will reply. If she does set a definite day to meet up with her again.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can move on and keep and open mind. Or you can wait for the five months, maybe add an additional month and if she doesn't come along then move on. But I would say move on because she said she didn't love you anymore. That sounds like she's closed this chapter. But that might just be my opinion.