Help, my ex broke up with me 2 days ago after we had a big argument where HE was in the wrong and I refused to give him space, he broke up with me ☹️?

I’m so hurt , he’s done this once before and he come back eventually , but why does he do this to me , he hasn’t initiated any contact since we broke up ☹️Should I just give up

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If everything is true as you said and he has a history of doing this then I think this time you should just take a break and just let him come back to you. Maybe he didn't think he was in the wrong? Sometimes men pull away because they are hurt and don't know how to express it properly, men hold their feelings in sometimes. I don't think he hates you or doesn't want to be with you. It seems like you really love him. Tell him you're sorry about everything, take the blame if you have to and just wait for him to come around. Then when you guys get back together talk about things and work it out so things like this don't happen anymore

0|0
    0|0
    • How long do you think I should wait before giving up

• Show All
    • Thanks for being nice about it , I will send a message :)

• oh it's no problem at all, I would like to help you through this 😀

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's in the wrong how come you're the one who has to beg him to come back to you?
    Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? Don't let yourself be treated in a wrong way.

0|0
    0|0
    • It depends. For example my sister ended up with guy who beat her up. When she showed strenght and authority he was saying that he is breaking up with her. After day, two she thought she is the problem and she wanted him back. And she begged and he came. So I think this is the situation where she is in delussion and guy ismanipulating with her because he knows what works on her.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• "we had a big argument where HE was in the wrong and I refused to give him space" From this, I have inferred the following:

1. You argue frequently but this was more serious than the others.

2. To you, it is important to be right.

3. You like to assert control in the relationship.

So now I ask the following question. What would be his incentive for returning to this relationship?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you should give up and move on. First of all there is one rule in love. If after a verbal fight partners pulls the break up solution, there is no love there, at least not not deep enough. Because during hard times and fights what keeps people together is the knowing that no matter what they are still there for each others because they have guts to deal with shits of each others. That also depends on how bad shits are.

For example, Last month I broke up with my girlfriend after I found out she wasn't paying any household bills. What made me angry is that for 7 months she was convincing me that everything is fine and that there is no reason for me to take care of financials. I was killing myself of work, because we had plan to travel this year to another country for one-weeks. And in the end ended that I was killing myself for nothing. We ended in such debts because of her that I wanted to scream and smash ny head into wall. I forgive her, because that is the only way for me ro move on, but I refused to stay in that kind of relationship because I figured out that my love is not strong enough to deal with that kind of shits, because it would end badly for my health if I stayed.

I dont know about what you two were fighting about, but if it was nothing serious, and he pulled the break up card for second time, dont be naive and wait for him to pull the break up card third time. Ask yourself if that is relationship you want to have? Is that the man you can count on and truat that when you end up in a fight he will not pull the break up thing.

People who need space after fight with partner usually go for a walk to chill out, they do not brake up. After that usually comes very intense and rough sex. At least, with normal couples. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No one breaks up for no reason. I 100% don't believe you didn't do anything and this was just him. Purely nonsense and anyone who believes that is a fool.

0|0
    0|0
    • A girl messaged me me on Facebook to say he was snapchatting her. So obviously I confronted him very angry. I over reacted and I got real upset and he broke up with me as I wouldn’t give him space because why should I if he’s not the one that betrayed me

• Show All
    • How would be a good way to have handled it?

• To a situation I know next to nothing about other than your perspective? Hard to say. But it doesn't matter. The relationship is over. He cheated. You can't have a relationship without trust and something tells me it would be a very long time before you let it go. And you would habe to let it go if you got back together with him. I think you should just take the loss and forget about it. Think on what could have been better and be better for the next relationship.

• He wanted space, and you refused to give it to him... what did you think was going to happen? You didn't respect his wishes

0|0
    0|0
  • He does it because u make it easy to be manipulated

0|0
    0|0
  • He was looking for a way out he is a very weak kind of guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and move on cuz he lost out on having u now u need to go and b happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yah move on, he probably has someone else

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes