Help, my ex broke up with me 2 days ago after we had a big argument where HE was in the wrong and I refused to give him space, he broke up with me ☹️?

I’m so hurt , he’s done this once before and he come back eventually , but why does he do this to me , he hasn’t initiated any contact since we broke up ☹️Should I just give up

19

Most Helpful Guy

• If everything is true as you said and he has a history of doing this then I think this time you should just take a break and just let him come back to you. Maybe he didn't think he was in the wrong? Sometimes men pull away because they are hurt and don't know how to express it properly, men hold their feelings in sometimes. I don't think he hates you or doesn't want to be with you. It seems like you really love him. Tell him you're sorry about everything, take the blame if you have to and just wait for him to come around. Then when you guys get back together talk about things and work it out so things like this don't happen anymore

• How long do you think I should wait before giving up

• Thanks for being nice about it , I will send a message :)

• oh it's no problem at all, I would like to help you through this 😀

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's in the wrong how come you're the one who has to beg him to come back to you?
    Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? Don't let yourself be treated in a wrong way.

• It depends. For example my sister ended up with guy who beat her up. When she showed strenght and authority he was saying that he is breaking up with her. After day, two she thought she is the problem and she wanted him back. And she begged and he came. So I think this is the situation where she is in delussion and guy ismanipulating with her because he knows what works on her.