Am I just destined to be alone forever?

I'm 24, I've had 1 boyfriend that lasted less than a year. he treated me horrible but I didn't realize that until way after. he was so embarrassed by me he wouldn't even hold my hand in public. 2 days after he broke up with me he had a new girl. he had no problem holding her hand and kissing her. he raped me for 2 months straight. but I was so naive he told me it was normal. I just believed it. he never took me on one date. finally 4 years my friends put me on tinder i met one guy where we hung out he forced me to suck him then found out he had a girlfriend and never talked to me again. I met another guy. he forced me to have sex too after months of us talking to never talk to me again. met another guy on there. we snapped a lot. never went a day without talking now its been so long and he doesn't open my messages. I met a really nice guy on tinder. he was perfect to me and meant everything he always had a way to make me so happy. he knew I liked him... then told me just last week he met a girl and is dating her now. I'm so broken up about it... like how he would lead me on just to find someone else. I dont get why I'm always everyones last choice.. never a first choice. I was always bullied and super insecure. im really shy and dont have many friends. so it's hard to meet anyone in person. my friends who put me on tinder met there bfs of 3 years that way. why can't something like that happen for me. I'm losing so much hope. I told that guy why would he go and hurt me after he knew all I've been through and why he couldnt just choose me over her. he just told me he likes her a lot. aka doesn't like me. why would he even talk about cuddling and kissing me if he didn't want me. he knows I've never been cuddled with and it meant everything he wanted to. Why am I just never good enough
I also found out with the ex he asked out every girl in his class, my two best friends. the only reason he asked me out was bc he had no one else to ask so he just kinda settled for me. he was always taking my best friends on dates but never me.

12