Girls, how do you feel about the "Just go for it" advice guys give each other?

Every since my friends started to mess around and date, they'd always just tell me that when they were with the particular girl, they'd just go for it.

Whether it be a kiss or holding hands or just any kind of physical contact that expressed interest, they told me that they just went for it.

To this day, I cannot do that. I can't just do something that someone else could potentially be uncomfortable with. I don't want to be like every other guy, but it seems like that's what you have to do half the time to get anywhere.

Just today my work friends were telling me that I should just go in for a kiss or holding this one girl's hand I've been hanging out with. They say they're dates, but I don't think so. If anything, i dont think she's interested in me. I have no real hope 'cause I got over it. And now we just started hanging out on a whim just because I messaged her one day if she'd like to see a horrid movie.

Thing is, I used to have a big crush on her about a year ago, but didn't actually act on it 'cause I'm a nervous wreck with average looks, no dating experience, and shit self esteem. The very thing that everyone hates. Doesn't help that I just came out as bisexual and feel exhaustedly confused about who I want to date. I know what I like to a degree, but don't know how to go about it. I'm just very confused. And only one of them know. My best friend.

I don't know how to feel about this. Or how to go about it.

I don't want to just act on impulse in the fear that I'll make them feel unsafe, but I never feel any spark between us. Or anyone for that matter. I can't feel anything anymore.

Help?

00