What do you do when you start to fall in love with your best friend?

So I met this girl in my university lecture about 2 years ago. We were basically "study friends" for the duration of the class and never really did anything outside of class together (altho we got along well, we didn't do anything other than study together in our free time) so after the course ended, we lost contact. Then I found her again a year later in another one of my classes, and we ediately hit it off. I was going through a tough time with a rejection from another girl I really liked at the time (a year ago now) and she was there for me. Since then, we've gotten really close throughout the year, and we even took the same classes this year, and we spend like all our time together... because of that, I think im falling in love with her but she's in a long term relationship already (over a year and a half). I know she's not interested in me at all, and only see's me like a brother, so - I guess my question is, how do I move on from her? I can't just avoid seeing her because we have a lot of classes together, and she's one of my closest friends now - I even stopped hanging out with other people to spend time with her. any suggestions would really help!

12