Guys, very nice, ok looking, polite, decent job, own place and car, easy to talk to and good sense of humour why can’t I find a boyfriend?

I’ve approached all sorts of different type of men / approach me... I always have no problem keeping a man around me for as long as I want him but they NEVER commit. Last time I had a long term boyfriend was 2 years ago. I don’t mind being single but I love love.. and I’m 24 I want to settle down with someone. My age range is 24-45. Why am I having so many issues getting a man to commit? (I usually wait 2 months before having this talk ) and I’m Avery good companion. I constantly make my partner laugh, cook for them, they always talk their head off around me, pretty satisfied in the bedroom department... why? Guys, very nice, ok looking, polite, decent job, own place and car, easy to talk to and good sense of humour why can’t I find a boyfriend?

Guys, very nice, ok looking, polite, decent job, own place and car, easy to talk to and good sense of humour why can’t I find a boyfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It is probably the attitude. I see and hear a lot about the same issues as yours. Also about OK looking attitute, to you, you maybe look ok, but from my perspective you look amazing.

About issues you have, it's probably the character issues. Maybe you ended up talking with guys whos character is inferior in comparison to yours. Maybe they are already taken. Maybe they expected one night stand. Maybe they didn't shaved their nuts and penises so they didn't want to push... There are million reasons why nothing happened. But from my experience, if you are a women with attitude, most guys are scared and feel inferior. You need to change the places where you meet people. Simple as that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because guys may think you're taken. If you want a boyfriend go look for one. Not every time the guys have to approach

0|0
    0|0
    • I do but very rarely. So you think I should come up to every guy I find attractive if he’s looking at me?

• Maybe have a better chance that way?

• Not like that though. Work your way up from friends. If being open and friendly isn't working, then go up to the guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• pity you weren't from near me in the UK cos if we got on I would date you and I only do committed relationships :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You said you're meeting them in the club. My guess is the type of guy you're describing is not the type of guy that would frequent clubs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be patient. Quit trying. Only go to the clubs for fun... not hoping to find a person to be your man. Be happy and friendly to everyone. He will show up.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are you doing to make yourself more available or approachable change it up a little bit. Flirt a little bit let guys know that you are not taken

0|0
    0|0
  • Even if you did have everything, relationships are still luck and patience

0|0
    0|0
  • I think ur gorgeous and sound awesome. I wannabe your friend and wanna have sex with you. I can't promise sexual fidelity tho... 😘

0|0
    0|2
  • Because you probably think you much of you that you really are in the other eyes. So you just the bar so high that no one of your level can reach it

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm most likely you haven’t tried hard enough. You’re also pounding on the makeup a little too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have any of those things?

0|0
    0|0
  • You actually want a man or his money, be honest?

0|0
    0|0
    • A man lol I’m the bread winner

• Good, cause in my case i'm always the breadwinner since i'll only marry a girl who will become a housewife 🙂

• Sounds like you need a change of scenery.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you asking guys out

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes and no. Definitely not out on the street, just in the club. Maybe that’s my problem... but where else 😩

• So speak to more guys lol

• Because you're shallow from what I've picked up

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but, I hope you don't mind that I followed you on Insta?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are interested in me , let me know. I can give commitment. I don't care about your past drug history and about your past sexual partners. If you want to make a new beginning , let me know.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is your body count?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes