Guys, very nice, ok looking, polite, decent job, own place and car, easy to talk to and good sense of humour why can’t I find a boyfriend?

I’ve approached all sorts of different type of men / approach me... I always have no problem keeping a man around me for as long as I want him but they NEVER commit. Last time I had a long term boyfriend was 2 years ago. I don’t mind being single but I love love.. and I’m 24 I want to settle down with someone. My age range is 24-45. Why am I having so many issues getting a man to commit? (I usually wait 2 months before having this talk ) and I’m Avery good companion. I constantly make my partner laugh, cook for them, they always talk their head off around me, pretty satisfied in the bedroom department... why? Guys, very nice, ok looking, polite, decent job, own place and car, easy to talk to and good sense of humour why can’t I find a boyfriend?

18

Most Helpful Guys

• It is probably the attitude. I see and hear a lot about the same issues as yours. Also about OK looking attitute, to you, you maybe look ok, but from my perspective you look amazing.

About issues you have, it's probably the character issues. Maybe you ended up talking with guys whos character is inferior in comparison to yours. Maybe they are already taken. Maybe they expected one night stand. Maybe they didn't shaved their nuts and penises so they didn't want to push... There are million reasons why nothing happened. But from my experience, if you are a women with attitude, most guys are scared and feel inferior. You need to change the places where you meet people. Simple as that.

• Because guys may think you're taken. If you want a boyfriend go look for one. Not every time the guys have to approach

• I do but very rarely. So you think I should come up to every guy I find attractive if he’s looking at me?

• Maybe have a better chance that way?

• Not like that though. Work your way up from friends. If being open and friendly isn't working, then go up to the guy